Philips Universal Remote Control for Samsung, Vizio, LG, Sony, Sharp, Roku, Apple TV, RCA, Panasonic, Smart TVs, Streaming Players, Blu-ray, DVD, 3-Device, Black, SRP9232D/27
- MULTI DEVICE CONTROL - Operate up to 3 different audio and video components such as TVs, Blu-Ray/DVD players, cable/satellite receivers, Roku boxes and other streaming media players, soundbars and more
- BEST REMOTE CODE LIBRARY - This universal remote works with all major brands and supports thousands of the latest audio/video equipment
- Does not work with Roku streaming sticks, Fire TV sticks, or other RF streaming devices
- SIMPLE SETUP - This remote comes preprogrammed for Roku and Samsung TVs and includes an easy to follow online setup video providing trouble-free setup, auto scan technology and a master volume control, allowing you to control the volume no matter what device you are operating
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Philips universal remote controls are backed by a 90 day limited warranty and free U.S.-based technical support. Call the experts at 800-654-8483 wuith any questions or issues about your purchaseConnectivity Technology: Radio Frequency
Settle in for the night with the Philips 3-Device universal remote. No longer worry about keeping track of multiple controllers – the remote is designed to control four separate devices, including your TV, Blu-ray player, cable, satellite and more. Eliminate the hassle of programming more than one controller, and enjoy the simple, user friendly setup of the universal remote. Enhance and simplify your home entertainment system by customizing the remote’s capabilities to give you the best experience possible. The universal remote also features primary audio control, allowing you to adjust the volume regardless of which device you’re operating. For added convenience, The remote includes a Blu-ray/DVD player open/close button as well as advanced DVR functions, simple menu navigation, a dash button for sub-channel access and one-touch streaming button to take you straight to media platforms on your devices. The remote comes in a brushed black finish and is ergonomically designed for ease of use. Make the Philips 3-Device universal remote The center of your home entertainment system.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I was eyeing up other more expensive remotes but figured I'd give this one a chance. For $11 I am very happy!
The remote comes with directions on how to easily pair to your TV and there are codes to enter to program the Roku. It only took me a few minutes to get up and running. The directions say that entering the codes to program the tv are recommended, I went through a handful of codes with no luck, then I noticed, later on in the instructions, how to auto program - worked like a charm. Not sure why auto program isn't listed first...
I would recommend to ignore the list of codes and try that first. By following the instructions for the Automatic Code function, the remote will go through 10 generic codes to attempt to connect to your device. If that doesn't work, THEN try the other options listed on the manual.