|商品尺寸||14.61 x 5.72 x 6.35 cm; 227 克|
interdesign gia suction kitchen sink center and holder for sponge, scrubbers, sink stoppers - 2 件，镀铬
- KITCHEN SINK ORGANIZERS: 2-Pack includes two Gia Suction Sink Centers to keep your essential kitchen cleaning tools close-by for easy access the next time you need them!
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Perfect for storing sponges, scrubbers, drain stoppers and other essential cleaning items
- EASY INSTALLATION: Two strong suction cups on each caddy grip the sink surface for instant storage and hassle-free, no-tool installation
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable stainless steel with a polished finish; PVC plastic suction cups; Steel wire grid pattern provides durability and proper water drainage
- DIMENSIONS: Each caddy measures 5.75" x 2.5" x 2.25"
This pack of two Gia Suction Kitchen Sink Centers from InterDesign are great for keeping your kitchen cleaning tools at your fingertips. Each caddy has two rear suction cups that grip the sink sides for a strong hold and provides instant storage for sponges, scrubbers, scouring pads or drain stoppers. It is a great way to keep your cleaning tools off of the kitchen counter top for more sanitary storage.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I'm not sure. All I know is after three months or so the suction cups holding the tool stopped sucking. I now have the device sitting on a ledge over my sink.
Allow me to sum this up. This product started sucking when it stopped sucking.
After several months of use I'm still happy with this, although I've found that in order to keep the suction cups working well, I have to clean them once in a while. Not a lot to ask.
I've been using this for a year on my stainless steel sink. About once every couple of weeks it slides down. I wash the suction cups and the part of the sink where I want it to stick and it's good for another couple of weeks. The suction cups are definitely flattening, though, and if I can find some reasonably priced replacements I'll get them.
After about a year the suction cups were flat and would no longer stick. I removed them and found two small suction cups with steel hooks at the hardware store and hung the basket on the hooks. Works fine and should be good for at least another year.