Poster Frame 21x34 Inches, Black SnapeZo 1.2" Aluminum Profile, Front-Loading Snap Frame, Wall Mounting, Premium Series
- PREMIUM SnapeZo 21x34 FRAME FOR QUICK AND EASY CHANGE OF 21x34 POSTERS, PHOTOS, PRINTS AND PICTURES
- UNIQUE SnapeZo TRADEMARK SNAP DESIGN AND QUALITY, SUPER-WHITE BACKING, 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON METAL PARTS
- TWO SnapeZo COVERS: UV PROTECTING NON-REFLECTIVE AND A CLEAR GLOSSY PVC COVER INCLUDED
- SnapeZo UNIQUE WHITE TRANSLUSCENT BACKING; GIVES YOUR POSTERS 'POP' - DON'T ACCEPT DULL GREY SIGN BOARD
- EASILY FIXED TO WALL WITH PROVIDED KIT PLUS MANY ALTERNATIVE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
Display and protect your posters using our sleek & unique design SnapeZo frames! A fast and easy solution to your sign and display requirements. Suitable for public areas such as restaurants, community centers and movie theater, or at home to showcase your favorite poster or artwork just like the professionals do. Made with durability in mind, this Solid Aluminum frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. It features a super white transluscent backing that offers some water resistance and gives the graphics 'pop'. Strong, yet lightweight and easy to use. The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools and removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with all the necessary hardware & concealed mounting holes. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally. This is the industry standard- we supply the world's leading brands- Disney, NASA, Walgreens, ABC, etc. Buy with confidence from industry's best: SnapeZo.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The quality of materials is really high. I'm very pleased with this purchase; they might be a bit more expensive than competitive frames, but the combination of quality and ease of use makes it well worth it.
I purchased the frame in purple, which is more like a magenta/boysenberry. The metal frame didn't have any scratches, but if we're being really picky, the corners weren't exactly flush and you could see the silver metal line on one corner where the sides come together if you looked at it from an angle. I'd buy another one - probably in black - so if the silver edge is still present, I could easily fix it with a marker.