Anynow HiFi 无线木制蓝牙音箱桌面音箱支持 TF 卡 AUX 免提音频书架电话家庭电脑AN-0013
- STEREO 自然声蓝牙芯片，清晰的音质和完美的品质，强大的低音，可随时随地享受无拘无束的立体声音乐。 12W （3wx4）强劲使声音更强劲和强大的低音。
- 优雅的木制立方体设计。木质外壳，优雅的立方体设计，非常适合家庭和室外使用。支持外部 3.5 毫米音频输入和 TF 卡功能。
- 3000 mAh高容量电池。大容量电池确保更长的音乐时间。节能、环保、无*。4小时充电，12 – 20小时。
- 蓝牙 4.2。 户外蓝牙扬声器，内置蓝牙 4.2 无线传输，工作距离达 10 米。内置高清麦克风，音乐自动暂停，通话结束时，按下电话按钮进入免持话筒模式，然后开始通话。
颜色红色 / 黄色
功率3 W * 4 = = = = = = = = = = 12 W
卡片功能 TF 卡
AUX 输入3.5 mm 音频输入
连接方式蓝牙 / 3.5 MM 音频输入 / TF 卡
支持 APP 是
输出功率12 W ( 瓦 x 4 )
游戏时间12 – 20小时
频率60 cm hz-15 khz
免提电话直径69 MM / 2.72 CM 高
尺寸380 x 90 x 90 mm
1 * 木质蓝牙音箱
1 x USB 线
1 AUX 音频线
1 x 英文手册
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
As you'll soon see, I held off reordering - at least until I find out what I'm possibly doing wrong, or over-looking.
- Extremely attractive, stunningly so.
- Did a physical double-take when I saw its actual length. Couldn't understand why it was shipped in such a long box. Then saw the speaker. Ah!
- The sound, clear, crisp. High frequencies definitely present. Listen to Miles Davis "All Blues" (fast plug for a genius there!).. You can clearly hear drumstick hitting cymbal or hi-hat here, brushes on the snare there. Can't say that for many BlueTooth units. So quality of sound reproduction? Excellent.
- Decent volume. Not to sound like Home Improvement's Tim Allen,but ... VOLUME... I expect more volume from a Bluetooth at this cost. Admittedly, that's a subjective observation.
- Want to see visually impressive? Rather than as designed, stand so the sound duct's facing up (as shown in one of the pictures of the product), the end without the duct on the bottom. That is one FINE-looking speaker column! Having it vertically also results far less space taken up.
This one's a bit of a deal breaker for me. It's why I only gave it two stars, and am thinking of returning it. Is it only me, or is the "Bluetooth connected" message excessively loud and excessively long "The Bluetooth device is ready to pair"? In the quiet of last night, its connection announcement (be it to an Echo dot or an iPhone) was heard throughout the house. Post pairing, or upon connection: "The Bluetooth device is connected successfully..". On 10. And I can't get to the Bluetooth's volume *fast* enough to lower it
Can the default Volume Announcement (or default volume level) be overridden?
Can the verbal announcement *itself* be overridden? Cute once. Twice not so much. Every time? Interolerable (imo).
Nothing wrong with having the "standard Bluetooth connection" sound schemes, a glissando of tones, up or down, or a pair beeps. And not at full volume, if possible.
If I'm pointed in the right direction, I'll happily and quickly update this review, and upgrade the item's Rating.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Update: 02.02.2018 (four days later) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rating upgraded from 2 to 3, for Anynow's service and responsiveness. They contacted me within one day of my Review, to try resolving it. So that merits a Star right there, Yes? The product hasn't changed, same issues. But responsiveness? That deserves recognition.
For the benefit of others, will keep updating this review as warranted.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Update: 02.09.2018 (oh how time flies) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Raised their rating from 3 to now *4* stars!
Here's why. Got a second unit, this time the red wood one. To call it stunning an understatement. Aesthetically it's even more appealing than the blonde wood unit.
So what IS my issue? What's changed? I perceived the rather loud verbal acknowledgements as a flaw. Turns out that was by design. As such, it's a philosophical difference between the speaker's device engineers and myself concerning User Interface design. Thus 4, not 5 Star. All my other BT speakers, and those of friends, use tones to prompt. This is the only BT I have with verbals.
That's the crux of my issue with this speaker: Verbal Prompts. Unnecessarily (imo) long ones. When one word could do."Pairing", "Paired", or "Connected" (or no words at all). In contrast to fully-formed sentences. Subjective, all of this, sure.
Oh, and SIX stars for this company's responsiveness!!! They *do* care. It shows in their Customer Service.
And if anyone wonders, "this a planted Review?" Wear knee-pads. I might just pull a Tonya Harding on ya ;-)
It was very easy to pair. When I turned it on, it went into pairing mode. I opened the Bluetooth settings on my phone and less than a minute later I was playing music. One caveat. It seemed to be a bit underpowered for such a large speaker. Even on full volume from my phone, it wasn't exactly filling the room with sound. I located the volume controls on the speaker which double as the fast forward and rewind buttons. You have to hit AND HOLD them to get them to control the volume. Once I turned the volume up on the speaker, it was much louder. So my suggestion is to, first step, turn the speaker volume all the way up and then control the volume as you wish from your source.
Battery life would seem to be excellent. I didn't play it a lot, but I accidentally left it switched on. I had pulled it out of the box, tested a couple of songs and unplugged it and put it away. I didn't leave it plugged in enough to really charge. Almost 24 hours later, I heard the speaker telling me the battery was low and that it needed to be plugged in. Pretty impressive.
I like the wood, retro look as well. Overall, I would recommend this speaker for a small room, especially at this price.
Update: The seller responded quickly and courteously. They replaced the unit and it is working very well. Not a five star only because it seems to drops off instead of staying on line. I have to turn it back on whenever I need to use it. Even so, it has great sound and it very nice looking. Very happy now!
I heard back from Anynow. They were quick to respond to my inquiry. They said they would send me a replacement speaker. Will update once it arrives.
Received the replacement speaker. Arrived with no damage, it looks great. Really pleased with the product and the seller.