Baleaf 女士跑步瑜伽七分裤采用柔美的线条设计，让您在锻炼时呈现出迷人的外观。 或者您可以把它用于日常休闲装。 这款经典口袋系列包括短裤、七分裤和打底裤。 请搜索“B01B42DLCG”查看短裤，搜索“B01B4A2X3G”查看打底裤。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I am 5'2 and 190lbs and I purchased a large. I bought all three colors because they are that comfortable!
These are pretty great - I just wish they advertised them for guys too. The material seems to be good quality and the pieces are all put together well. So far I've worn them for a couple runs, workouts on different types of elliptical machines, and yoga, as well as core and weightlifting workouts. They've worked well for everything, though I have gotten some interesting looks... (BTW - after being stationed in Korea, I'm totally used to guys wearing tight-fitting capris - it's actually trendy there.) Unlike most tights that the occasional guy wears, these are supportive enough to hold the guy parts in check and still stretchy enough for crazy yoga poses. I prefer to wear a really thin pair of sport briefs under them for added support but that's not totally necessary. If they were made with a thin liner, that would be ideal for me.
The side pockets are great! They held my 5.6 inch phone in a slim case securely during an interval run, and they work for car key fobs or hotel keys too. One word of warning - the material is really good at wicking sweat away from the body... and right onto whatever is in the pocket so whatever's in there might get soaked on hot, humid days.
I usually wear 31 to 32 inch waist, am 5'10" and 165 lb. The smalls are the best fit for me.
- Material is sooooo smooth, stretchy and feels great against skin, not super thick, but not cheap thin material either
- Love the color
- The pockets are very deep and amazing, held my Note 5 in place even when running without weighing down the capris
- They keep you cool in the humidity!!
- Passes the squat test
- Looks slimming
- They did fit as expected, very comfortable, but I do suffer from some cellulite and it showed through with these so they are not compression capris also I was muffin' topping a little with these, so I may opt for the xtra large just to see if I like it better
- The pockets are very deep and when my phone slides all the way down the pocket it kind of feels awkward for a while lol but I got used to it pretty fast, just not used to anything resting in that spot on my leg haha