- 商品尺寸: 35.7 x 13.2 x 2.4 cm
- 商品重量: 989 g
- 发货重量: 1.3 Kg
- ASIN: B078HFTTYK
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
DURGOD 机械游戏键盘带 Cherry MX 开关 USB C 接口 87 键（抗重影） 适合游戏玩家
- Cherry MX Blue mechanical key switches,deliver a fast and precise response with great tactile feedback.
- Allow you to rebind control or assign macro. USB Nkey rollover provide gamer a competitive edge. Some function like onekey text input also make the work convenient.
- PBT double-shot seamless keycaps is elegant and not easy to wear. The appropriate color collocation makes keycaps and shell complement each other.
- The use of detachable USB Type-C cable is to provide convenience to users, and the cable also support communication and charge on Type-C interface device.
- Compact 10-Keyless Design - Fits into smaller desktop spaces and packs easily for transport to gaming events.
Cherry MX Blue mechanical key switches
High quality Cherry Blue Switches, deliver a fast and precise response with great tactile feedback. 50 million key press lifecycle for ultimate durability and eliability.
Short-Body Design It fits into more places, and it's easier to pack and go.
Tenkeyless(TKL) 80% keyboard design, simple, elegant and compact size, save more space for your mouse and provides extra flexibility for your keyboard positioning.
100% anti-ghosting, N-key rollover, windows key disabled in game mode, perfect gaming and typing keyboard.
This keyboard adds many functions that you can access via FN + combination key (eg. Shortcut to media key).
FN+F12:Switch Customize Profile
FN+Left WIN:Windows Key Lock
DURGOD Taurus K320 mechanical keyboard
Type C To Type C Cable-3.3FT/1M
Type C To Type A Cable (USB Cable)-5.9FT/1.8M
Key cap Puller
. 50,000,000 actuation on key switch
. Keyboard dimension: approx 357.5*132.5*24.5MM（14.07*5.21*0.96 Inch）
. Keyboard weight: approx 0.9KG (1.98 LB)
颜色: Blue Switches(grey)
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Those were the pros and now for the cons...
* The led lights for the capslock key is faint and not in-your-face bright unlike Coolermaster's. Is this even a con, I wonder?
* I have noticed some versions of this keyboard reviewed on youtube come with extra blue Durgod engraved keycaps supplied in other countries. This package came with a keycap puller but no extra keycaps.
* Durgod website is lackluster or even nonexistent. Luckily, I have no use of their software.
The keyboard housing is plastic, but dont let that fool you like it did for me. It feels incredibly sturdy and carries a real industrial weight to it. The key caps feel great too and the printing hasn't faded on me yet. The keyboard also has a nook on the bottom that is perfectly fitted for the included cables.
My chosen keyboard came with Cherry MX Browns. I share a dorm room and cant be waking my roomate, so I they are perfect for my situation. I didn't need any software to get started. All the programmed function keys worked out of box which was a plus as well. Each key press feels like a dream!
All in all, I'd say if you want an entry level mechanical keyboard with great quality and thought put into it, this is a great bet.
I have contacted amazon but unfortunately warranty was no longer on the table. They told me to contact:(george@krepublic) which in turn told me to contact support durgod which again in turn left NO RESPONSE. I have tried to contact anyone I could to reach out for help with this issue but ultimately I have been sold a keyboard with very limited support and I very much regret with this purchase. -BEWARE-
something else that's really good is that the usb port is recessed which is a big reason why i bought it. i was originally wanting to get a vortex vibe, but the thing that turned me off of it was the micro usb port which sits flush with the back of the case. this is really bad news for the sturdiness of that port over a long time, if you're like me and your keyboard doesn't sit perfectly stationary all the time and something might bump the plug. also, there's USB-C, so DURGOD gets a big thumbs up for not staying stuck in the past with micro USB.
i would have preferred a full sized keyboard with blue switches in this light grey color, but for some reason it's not offered through amazon, even though it is offered through some other sites. i don't know why that is. i'm considering returning this through amazon and buying the full sized version instead from kprepublic. i don't understand why amazon would offer the TKL version in all of it's variations, but not the full sized version, it doesn't make sense.