- 发货重量: 136 g
- ASIN: B0784SP8YW
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
powerstep pinnacle breeze shoe insoles – 减震搜索支持和缓冲，为Plantar fasciitis, arch and heel pain, flat feet and overpronation
- 面料成分: Synthetic
- 鞋底材质: Synthetic
- NEW AND IMPROVED PINNACLE DESIGN: The Pinnacle Breeze Insole is a fresh spinoff of our famous Pinnacle Insoles – adding a new and improved design with shock-absorbing cushioning and ventilated fabric for maximum airflow.
- SEMI-RIGID ARCH SUPPORT: Built-in arch support and heel cradle in this insole increases foot support, stability, and motion control – providing general support during athletic activity and relief for pain associated with plantar fasciitis, arch and heel pain and other common foot conditions.
- SHOCK-ABSORBING CUSHIONING: Dual layer cushioning foam with energy-activating PORON Cushioning provides maximum cushioning and shock-absorption – reducing stress on feet and adding long-lasting comfort. (PORON Cushioning is a registered trademark of Rogers Corporation.)
- VENTILATED TOP FABRIC: This shoe insole features soft and resilient mesh top fabric, which offers a gentle massaging effect with each step, while ventilation provides maximum airflow to keep feet cool, dry, and odor-free. Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- VERSATILE INSOLE: The Pinnacle Breeze orthotic supports all arch types – low, neutral, and high arches. Fits a variety of shoe types with removeable insoles – ideal for use in athletic, running, and casual shoes.
The Powerstep Pinnacle orthotic and shoe insole is the most popular Powerstep orthotic due to its versatility and ability to help alleviate many common foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, mild to moderate pronation, metatarsal pain, heel and arch discomfort, flat feet, sore and tired feet, and much more. It supports all arch types – low, neutral and high arches, and fits into a variety of shoe types with removable insoles, including athletic, casual, dress and work shoes or boots.
The Pinnacle offers the perfect blend of foot control, spring and cushioning for outstanding comfort. The dual-layer cushioning of a durable EVA foam base plus a plush top layer, paired with the Powerstep Variable Cushioning Technology, enhances the comfort in your shoes.
Firm yet flexible built-in arch support and a deep heel cradle help to stabilize the foot in casual, athletic and work shoes. For mild to moderate pronators, the Pinnacle provides total contact support and a softer feel for your foot. The Pinnacle helps relieve foot pain due to plantar fasciitis, metatarsal issues and more. The Powerstep Pinnacle orthotic also features heat and friction reducing fabric, which helps feet stay cool, dry, and odor-free during strenuous activity – keeping your feet comfortable, healthier, and blister-free.
Powerstep has been providing the highest-quality in orthotic shoe insoles since 1992, when our founder, a podiatrist, foot surgeon and runner, saw the need for a ready-to-wear orthotic that would be more convenient and more affordable than custom-made orthotics. Our products are found in retail stores throughout the country and are the leading brand of orthotic shoe insoles prescribed by a range of medical professionals. At Powerstep, we’re committed to continuing to produce the best in orthotic shoe insoles to help reduce foot pain.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
BUT a warning: Make sure you check and keep an eye to see when they're worn out. The first set I got wore out and for a week I was running and having serious metatarsal pain in my feet and dealing with shin splint-like pain. I realized it was because they were worn down, replaced them, and the problem went away soon enough.
To sum it up: great for runners or anyone with flat feet, who deal with plantar fasciitis.
CurrexSole RunPro Medium Arch
CurrexSole ActivePro Medium Arch
CurrexSole ActivePro Low Arch
Spenco Total Support Original
A $300 podiatrist created insole
Powerstep Pinnacle Breeze
Sof Sole Airr Gel
While none has been a magic bullet to correct my faulty bio mechanics but they all help. I learned from the podiatrist that I needed an insole with arch support on both feet. My left foot arch has collapsed. But what she produced did not have any heel support. So I went to Powerstep Breeze and Spenco Original. They both gave better arch support and overall comfort. You can just put them underneath your feet (without the shoes) and see how they hug your feet; for me it is satisfactory. I additionally wear a 9mm on my left so it distorts the balance between the two sides.