|商品名称||Cybex Sirona M带SensorSafe可转换汽车安全座椅，5点式安全带，带内置传感器，LSP：线性侧面碰撞保护，LATCH系统，适合5至65磅/约2.27千克至29.48千克婴儿和幼儿|
|商品尺寸||73.66 x 50.8 x 46.99 cm; 11.2 公斤|
Cybex Sirona M带SensorSafe可转换汽车安全座椅，5点式安全带，带内置传感器，LSP：线性侧面碰撞保护，LATCH系统，适合5至65磅/约2.27千克至29.48千克婴儿和幼儿
- 2018 *佳可转换汽车座椅 - BUMP *佳婴儿*
- 2018“Best in Show”- JPMA 创新*
- Cybex *的 SensorSafe 2.0 技术集成到 5 点*带胸夹中，与车辆接收器和护理手机同步，为孩子的福祉提供提醒
- LSP （线性侧面碰撞保护）系统和能量吸收外壳有助于减少您孩子在发生碰撞时感到的力量
Cybex Sirona M SensorSafe 汽车*座椅可能是保护您的小宝宝的*简单方式。 具有您期待的汽车座椅的所有功能 - 如侧面碰撞保护、可调节头枕和斜倚，以及 5 点*带 - 但采用 SensorSafe 2.0 技术提供更多功能。 我们喜欢看到的品牌以现代技术创造更好、更*的产品，我们相信您也喜欢它！ 下载该 app ，如果您的孩子在汽车关机几分钟后仍处于后座，会发出警示。 如果没有采取任何动作，*的紧急联系会收到您车辆的 GPS 协调器的提醒。 当您的小孩在汽车运动时也不会失望，监控您的后座温度，如果过热或寒冷，甚至会让您知道您的孩子是否坐过长并且可能需要破损。 我们知道您一定会喜欢这款*、智能的汽车座椅和监控系统产品。 就像在后座中又有父母！ 产品特点：5 点式*带，内置 SensorSafe 2.0 技术，传感器*保护带提醒您的孩子在汽车里停留下来，汽车过热，或当您的孩子在汽车运动时松开指示器；SensorSafe 还会在紧急情况下提醒您的 GPS 座位的 GPS 座位的紧急接触，或者如果孩子离开汽车时，可调整的拉动力带提供可调节的支撑
2. Cup holder INCLUDED? YES! Unlike so many of those high priced other car seats, you don’t have to shell out extra for something every car seat needs.
3. Fits baby to preschool? OMFG yes! I liked it so much with the newborn that I also tested it on my giant 21 month old in 3T (yes, he’s huge), and a 3 year who is 40” tall and 42lbs (giant!). They all fit. And it was sooo easy to adjust. [Note-I only tested forward facing with the 3 year old]. *I do wish the seat went to 50lbs rearfacing, but we all know that “most” kids never need that weight limit before a booster.
4. Harness pads! Yes, and they’re grippy so they don’t get into weird places around your baby’s neck. They move up and down with the headrest adjustment like magic!
5. Comfortable easy clean fabric? YES! Spit up just wiped up like magic with a damp rag and the seat was still comfortable on a 90 degree day.
6. Recline positions? This is the easiest seat to pick a recline position for, you have so many options no matter how weird the slope of the back seat. Plus you can recline slightly when FF which guarantees some sleepy dust for younger forward facing kiddos.
Last but not least... the sensor. So easy to use and even as an experienced mom, I felt so reassured that baby would never be left in the car on a hot day. The app is easy use and setting up the sensor took me just a couple of minutes. This should be on every single car seat sold.
Installing it the first time was tricky, but with some extra manual references it was okay. I think it would be easier after we were used to it. My husband didn't think it was tight enough with the latch system, even after he pressed it in as hard as he could (at 350 pounds). Because of his concerns, I brought it to a car-seat tech and she said it was fine. Make sure you check the tightness at the base, as the top "wiggles" but doesn't mean it's not safe.
Rear-facing, I find the release button awkward to reach to extend the straps. It's also gotten easier with practice, though when I pull it tight, the plastic cover looks like it's going to pop off from the sideways pressure (hard to pull UP and straight with the seat-back of the van in the way). But they go in and out smoothly.
The "bumpers" around the belt seem very comfortable for my son once the straps are tight. Though the leg straps sit on his thighs in a funny way (I also checked with the car-seat tech about this, and she assured me it is safe). It's like the straps connect to the seat lower than I'm used to, so the straps don't cross his hips. This makes it a little hard to tighten without ensuring I tighten his lap properly, then tighten the shoulders. Again, a learning curve with this seat, but not bad.
The magnetic attachment for the straps when they are open are a neat feature, but not always practical (it's hard to see where it is on the far side). The more I use the seat, the more muscle memory I'll make for that feature.
All that said, my son loves to ride, he is comfortable, cool, and most importantly safe.
The good but could be better: I found the straps tough to adjust initially. Eventually I asked my husband why it looked so easy for him and it turned out I would accidentally rest my forearm on the long strap you pull to tighten when I was trying to push the button to loosen. Now that I know that it’s much easier, but there is something odd about the design. Also it’s nice that it has a cup holder, but it seems kinda far from her reach (she’s very petite though so it could just be her).
The not so great: the soft beautiful fabric has started to pill. She likes to rub her calves back and forth on the seat for some reason (I guess because it’s soft) and it’s starting to show wear. We’ve had it installed for two months.