ArcEnCiel Tactical Waist Pack Pouch With Water Bottle Pocket Holder Molle Fanny Hip Belt Bag
- Perfect Construed by 1000 Denier Nylon, with high strength lightweight buckle & high quality zipper
- Size : 8.26" W x 7.1" H x 1.96" D, Strap length overall: 27in to 45in (Can be adjusted)
- Zippered pocket and two small pouches on the outside of the main bag
- Detachable to one waist bag and one bottle pouch ; Wide waist belt with quick release buckle
- Suit for running, hiking, camping, hunting, cycling, shopping, traveling, climbing, sport, go to school, tools bag and so on
2018年1月7日00点00分-2019年2月14日23点59分，亚马逊运动户外频道 新春好礼 >> “运动户外服装/背包，爆款直降，99元起！” （点击查看促销）； 精选出行装备 >> “游泳装备反季特惠，低至售价6折” （点击查看促销）； Garmin联合Kindle礼盒套装 >> “Garmin联合Kindle礼盒套装，春节专享1780元” （点击查看促销）； 按摩椅、健身器械、腕表 >> “售价减200元” （点击查看促销）； 促销仅限亚马逊自营商品参加，礼品卡、电子书、第三方卖家、Z秒杀、海外购、Z实惠及Kindle设备不参加本促销。本促销不与其他促销同时享受。 精彩促销不容错过。
ArcEnCiel Zipper Water Bottle Waist Bag is a simple and practical unisex men women outdoor waist bag fanny pack, which is made of durable soft nylon and hard plastic materials, mainly consists of one main bag, one zipper outer pocket, 2 front small bags and one water bottle holder pouch, and can be used for safely storing your wallet, cellphone, various kinds of cards, water bottle, LED flashlight, and other outdoor necessities while cycling, hiking, camping and doing other outdoor activities.
* front pockets
* Material: 1000D nylon and canvas
* Dimensions: approx. 6.7x11x1.96 in
* Weight: 320g
* Manufacturer: ArcEnCiel
* The best in fashion and comfort
* Finished to high standard
* Brand new, never worn, high quality product in Mint Condition!
* Extremely Durable army product
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Bag - H = 6.7 inches, D = 1.96 inches, W = 5.5 inches
Bottle Holder - W = 2.8 inches, H = 7.1 inches
Weight = 0.32
I use this bag for half-day hikes and daily exercising. I can pack a small first aid kit for blisters and cuts/scrapes, a multipurpose tool, my cellphone and ID card along with the water bottle. Not much else will fit inside, but nothing sloshes around either.
The waist strap, however, is a little annoying. I'm on the skinny side, so I have to adjust the strap to be as tight as possible to keep the bag from jostling/sliding as I jog. But, over two to three days, the tension clasps don't hold and the strap begins to work loose, meaning that the bag will slide around on my waist as I move. I have to reset the clasps at least once a week with the bag.