|商品尺寸||14.37 x 9.53 x 14.96 cm; 7 公斤|
krups Arabica 咖啡机 1450 W
- Barista-quality espresso, long coffee and Cappuccino made easy
- Generous 1.7 L water tank and 250 g bean container makes up to 10 coffees
- Intuitive control panel with easy-to-read, extra-large LCD screen and simple menus for ultra-easy operation
- Three temperature settings and three grinding levels, plus adjustable coffee strength and water volume, for customized results
- Receive a free bag of pact house coffee beans, with every Krups bean to cup machine purchase, when you register your machine at manufacturer website; more details can be found in the PDF in the technical specification section of this page
Sleek and stylish: with its elegant design, Arabica digital will fit comfortably in any kitchen, while its small size means it can be kept on the worktop without getting in the way.
KRUPS Arabica Manual EA817840 Automatic Espresso Machine / Silver
- Fully automatic espresso machine for easy professional results at home
- Compact, elegant design to fit any kitchen
- Large 1.7L water tank and 250g bean container – make up to 10 coffees
- Intuitive button controls and a rotary dial for ease
- Customisable settings for tailor-made coffee drinks
- Manual steam nozzle for café-quality cappuccino
- With KRUPS Quattro Force for better coffee, four ways
- ‘Favourites’ button to store up to two recipes
Barista-quality Coffee Made Easy
Wish there was an effortless way to prepare professional espresso, long coffee and cappuccino drinks at home? There is: introducing the KRUPS Arabica Digital EA817040 fully automatic espresso machine.
Arabica Digital combines practical usability with impressive technology in a stylishly compact bean to cup coffee machine.
Incredibly, this space-saving machine still manages to house an extra-large water tank and bean container – and that means more coffees with fewer refills.
The intuitive control panel with extra-large, easy-to-read LCD screen makes for ultra-easy operation. Customise your drinks for coffee just the way you like it, then save your favourite recipes for instant access next time.
A fitting design
A Classy Coffee Maker
With its all-new elegant design, featuring concealed screws and branded metal inserts, the sleek and stylish Arabica Digital will bring a touch of sophistication to your home. Meanwhile, its small footprint means it will fit comfortably in your kitchen without using up valuable worktop space.
Despite its small size, Arabica Digital houses a generous 1.7L water tank and 250g bean container –enough to prepare up to 10 coffees without you having to refill a thing. Convenience like this makes Arabica Digital one of the best coffee machines in its class.
- New elegant design with branded inserts for a modern touch
- Small footprint to fit comfortably in any kitchen
- Generous 1.7L water tank and 250g bean container – can make up to 10 coffees
The extra-large, easy-to-read LCD screen and push-button controls make Arabica Digital incredibly easy to use. Simply switch the machine on to begin preheating and place a cup under the height-adjustable coffee outlets. Then follow the onscreen prompts for a delicious espresso delivered straight to your cup.
Enjoy coffee tailored to your taste using Arabica Digital’s customisable settings. Choose from three temperatures and three grinding levels (the finer the grind, the stronger the coffee). Then customise your recipe using the +/- buttons to select your desired coffee strength, water volume and the number of cups.
The handy ‘favourites’ button lets you store two recipes for instant access. Simply customise your drink then hold down the ‘favourites’ button; your drink will be stored as profile ‘A’ or ‘B’. Next time you turn on the machine, press the ‘favourites’ button to select your profile then ‘start’ and Arabica Digital will do the rest.
The manual steam nozzle makes it easy to froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes. Just press the steam button to begin preheating and fill your cup with milk. Immerse the nozzle then press the ‘start’ button (when prompted) to start frothing. It’s easy to clean too: just run the steam cycle to remove any milk traces or detach it for an intense clean.
KRUPS Quattro Force: Better Coffee, Four Ways
A durable metal conical burr grinder – tested to complete up to 280,000 cycles without fault – grinds up to 20% faster* for an express espresso. That’ll come in handy on those rushed mornings!
The UltraFlat Tamping system exerts a force of approximately 30kg to compress the coffee grounds evenly, ensuring a balanced flavour with uniform crema
The Brewing Optimizer combines our patented Compact Thermoblock System with a 15-bar pump for consistently hot coffee from the very first cup and a full-bodied flavour.
The AutoClean Pressure System drains the Compact Thermoblock System automatically after each drink, limiting scale build-up for easy maintenance and long-lasting performance.
A family business, KRUPS was founded in 1846 by Robert KRUPS as a 'brand dedicated to precision and technical perfection'. With the launch of the first electric coffee grinders in 1956, KRUPS revolutionised the quality of home-ground coffee. Backed by 150 years' experience, today KRUPS is acclaimed throughout the world for high-quality coffee and espresso machines – from the traditional pump espresso to fully automated bean to cup coffee machines.
• 尺码：鞋服尺码表，单位转换表。备注: 如果销售品牌提供了具体的尺码表，请以品牌尺码表为准。