|商品尺寸||37.9 x 43.99 x 12.78 cm; 12 公斤|
|包装清单||LOWER AUDIO DISTORTION & IMPROVED CLARITY – Enjoy the best playback from all your music sources – digital or analog – from CDs to turntables to streaming, with high volume control & Marantz’ Musical Phono EQ two-stage amplification for detailed sound, ENDLESS CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES – Includes a pre-amp output so you can connect a larger power amplifier or use the power amp input for integration into a multi-channel home theater system. You can also add two high quality speakers in a second room, Included Headphone Output gives you full control of the headphone unit so you can ENJOY THE BEST QUALITY MUSIC FROM THE MOST DEMANDING HEADPHONES, without disturbing others, BRILLIANT MUSIC QUALITY & FLEXIBLE OPERATIONS – 6 audio inputs, 70 watts per channel (70 x 2) make it suitable for producing and filling big rooms with rich sound, HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS INSIDE OUT – PROPRIETARY Marantz high-grade Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAMs) and newly designed electric volume circuit to match Super Audio hi-res music for wide-bandwidth & high-speed reproduction|
marantz 马兰士 PM8006 集成功放机家用音响，具有新型电子音量控制和Phono-EQ |用于乙烯基播放 | 连接多个音频源 | 灵活的配置，可为扬声器提供更多动力
Marantz PM8006 Integrated Amplifier with New Electric Volume Control and Phono-EQ for Vinyl Playback | Connect Multiple Audio Sources | Flexible Configurations for More Power to Speakers
- 出色的音乐质量和灵活的操作 - 6 个音频输入，每个通道 70 瓦（70 x 2）使其适合产生和填充丰富声音的大房间
- 较低的音频失真和改善清晰度 - 从您的所有音乐源中享受*佳的播放 - 数字或模拟 - 从 CD 到转盘到流媒体，高音量控制和马兰茨的音乐响声 eq 两级放大，获得详细的声音
- 无限的连接可能 – 包括一个前置放大器输出，您可以连接更大的功率放大器或使用功率放大器输入整合到多渠道家庭影院系统。 您还可以在*二个房间添加两个高品质扬声器
- 高品质部件，内部外翻 - 马兰士（Marantz）高级超动态放大器模块（HDAM）和新设计的电力音量电路，以匹配*音频高分辨率音乐，带来宽带宽和高速复制
- Brilliant music quality & flexible operations – 6 audio inputs, 70 watts per channel (70 x 2) make it suitable for producing and filling big rooms with rich sound
- Lower audio distortion & improved clarity – enjoy the best playback from all your music sources – digital or analog – from cds to turntables to streaming, with high volume control & Marantz’ musical phono eq two-stage amplification for detailed sound
- Endless connection possibilities – includes a pre-amp output so you can connect a larger power amplifier or use the power amp input for integration into a multi-channel home theater system. You can also add two high quality speakers in a second room
- High quality components inside out – proprietary Marantz high-grade hyper-dynamic amplifier modules (HDAMs) and newly designed electric volume circuit to match super audio hi-res music for wide-bandwidth & high-speed reproduction
- Included headphone output gives you full control of the headphone unit so you can enjoy the best quality music from the most demanding headphones, without disturbing others
Marantz PM8006 Integrated Amplifier with New Electric Volume Control and Phono-EQ for Vinyl Playback, Connect Multiple Audio Sources
The PM8006 integrated amplifier is perfect for audiophiles who require both music quality and flexible operation. The PM8006 offers a powerful 2x 70W into 8 ohm build, while the symmetrical circuits provide optimal imaging. To ensure the most immersive musical experience, the amplifier uses new Marantz-designed electric volume control and Marantz Musical Phono EQ preamp stage, created to obtain the pure signal from beloved vinyl by minimizing noise levels. To further remove interference, new isolating feet are used to support the amplifier, combining high density and a damping fiber.
The PM8006 also includes preamp outputs along with a power amp direct input, allowing you to use the unit as a standalone power amplifier for integration into a multi-channel home theater system. For precise sound tailoring, our triple tone control system provides separate controls for the bass, midrange and treble. The elegant remote control features an ergonomic layout for easy operation, and can control accompanying source players.
- Electric volume circuit
- Exceptional Marantz Musical Phono EQ stage
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuits
- Triple layer bottom plate
- Gold Plated Inputs/Outputs incl. Phono (MM) input
- Double shielded Toroidal Transformer and high quality customized components
- High quality, original Marantz SPKT-1+ Speaker Terminals (A / B switchable)
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
So, back to the drawing board I went. I researched tons of integrated 2-channel stereo amplifiers that received strong reviews from both the critics and users. The brands have included Parasound, Cambridge Audio, Yamaha and NAD to name a few. I also was looking to keep my budget in the $1,200-$1,600 range. I eventually pulled the trigger on the Cambridge Audio CXA-81 integrated amp. It boasts 80 WPC@8ohms, and 100 WPC@6ohms. Surely I thought that 100 WPC RMS would be enough to drive my thirsty Wharfedales! After several days of listening to music from TIDAL with this amp, a few things became clear. Even at 100 WPC, I don’t have the bass response I’m expecting from my speakers. I’ve read tons of reviews of my Diamond 10.2’s that state “thundering” bass response from them, despite being a mid-size bookshelf speaker. Many users claim a subwoofer isn’t even necessary with most music, that the 6.5” woofer in each speaker provides great low end. The Cambridge Audio CXA-81 definitely sounds better than the Marantz PM-8006. The highs sparkle now, as compared to a more muted sound with the Marantz. The clarity and articulation of each note and instrument is much greater. Vocals are stunning. And while the Wharfedales play louder at the same volume than they did with the Marantz, the bass is still not where I think it should be. It’s an improvement versus the PM-8006, but only marginally. I will certainly be returning the Marantz-PM8006. But the quest for more power to drive these inefficient speakers continues. I recently acquired a NAD C388 amp from another vendor and am eager to hook it up. The C388 has 150 WPC@6ohms RMS, so if this unit doesn’t provide the low bass extension and power I’m looking for, than perhaps it will be time to look for a more efficient speaker. But I love the Wharfedale sound, so I’m hoping to not have to go down that road. I hope this review helps others who have inefficient speakers and are considering this receiver. I love the Marantz sound and think with a pair of Klipsch, or other speakers with a 90-93dB sensitivity rating, this amp would shine.
I must buy a Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcom AptX receiver to stream music.
Refund from Marantz is accepted but it took 5 weeks to report receiving the unit and process refund, not 7 days as stated.
I return the unit in its original box the day after I receive the unit.
I was warned of restocking fee and was blamed for sending back unit not in original conditions which is bogus.
marantz sounds the best out of all of them. It’s too bad there isn’t any digital inputs and input selector change on the remote. I personally never had an issue with the volume control like many have mentioned. I’ve spent 2 plus times more on a receiver and honestly this one sounds the best this far. If only it had the ability to change the inputs without opening my audio cabinet every time.