|商品尺寸||10.16 x 3.81 x 7.62 cm; 226.8 克|
|尺寸||300 Pro Slope|
|包装清单||镜头布, 激光, 快速入门指南, CR2 电池, 硬壳|
|适用性别||中性 -- 成人|
|型号||Callaway 300 Pro 激光测距仪,斜度测量|
Callaway 300 Pro 斜坡激光高尔夫测距仪 增强型 2021 型号 - 现在增加了功能
Callaway 300 Pro Slope Laser Golf Rangefinder Enhanced 2021 Model - Now With Added Features
- 大放大:我们的高尔夫测距仪配备 6 倍放大功能,具有 5-1000 码的范围,精度为 +/- 1 码,甚至可在码数和米数内测量。
- 针锁技术:我们的精确激光测量采用针采集技术(P.A.T.) 允许您锁定在 300 码外的销子
- Precise Slope Measurement: Our highly accurate laser rangefinder accounts for elevation changes and measures the angle of incline/decline, then calculates the slope adjusted distance
- Maximum Magnification: Equipped with 6x magnification, our rangefinders for golfing feature a range of 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy and even measure in both yards and meters
- Pin-Locking Technology: Our precise laser measure with Pin Acquisition Technology (P.A.T.) allows you to lock onto a pin up to 300 yards away
- Pulse Confirmation: Our range finder will emit a short vibrating "burst" when the laser locks onto the pin to confirm you have the correct distance
- External Slope On/Off Switch: Legal for tournament play
- Premium Molded Hard Carry Case with carabiner and elastic "quick-close" band
Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
New and enhanced for 2021, the Callaway 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder continues to fulfill your core distance measurement needs to maximize your game. It is lighter and more compact than its predecessor, and now features P.A.T (Pin Acquisition Technology) with Pulse, which delivers a short vibrating "burst" to confirm that you’ve locked onto the pin. It also now features Magnahold, a powerful integrated magnet that allows you to securely fasten the unit to the cart frame for quick and convenient access during the round. The Slope feature, which automatically calculates adjusted distances due to elevation changes, now comes with a highly visible, external on/off switch that can be easily disabled for legal tournament play. Whether you’re trying to pick the right club to carry that fairway bunker, or firing at the flagstick of an elevated green, you'll now be able to take dead aim with extreme confidence!
- Precise slope measurement
- Maximum zoom & accuracy
- Pin-Locking technology
- Magnahold convenience
- Pulse confirmation
- Manage multiple targets
|Callaway Golf EZ Scan Laser Rangefinder||Callaway Golf Tour-S Laser Rangefinder||Callaway Golf 350TL Laser Rangefinder|
|Laser Range||5-800 yards||5-1200 yards||5-1000 yards|
|View Finder Magnification||5x||7x||6x|
|P.A.T. (Pin Acquisition Technology) Range||275 yards||400 yards||300 yards|
|P.A.T. Accuracy||+/- 1 yard||+/- 1 yard||+/- .5 yard|
|Scan Multiple Targets||✓||✓||✓|
|Additional Features||Magna-hold, Slope Technology, Exterior LCD||Prism Technology, Slope Technology||Magna-hold, Slope Technology|
• 尺码：鞋服尺码表，单位转换表。备注: 如果销售品牌提供了具体的尺码表，请以品牌尺码表为准。
Easy and intuitive to use, accurate, and slope feature is nice because I don’t have to guess how the slope is affecting the distance. Sometimes I think there’s slope too and there’s not, so it’s saved me from overshooting. Only used for one round so will update in future months of any problems.
Comparing to bushnell: my friend gave me his old bushnell at the end of last summer (probably 5-10 years old at that point), and it was unreliable in warm weather probably cause it was old. Bushnells are great products, but they’re twice as much as the callaways on average. I saw this product had a lot of positive reviews, and callaway has great customer service (bushnell product reviews had a lot of customer service complaints), so I went with the less expensive callaway. Quality is GREAT. Much better than a knock-off Japanese brand I tried two years ago.
I recommend not going for the cheapest no-name brands because you never know what you’re going to get. I wouldn’t go for Bushnell either unless money doesn’t play a part in your calculations.
Hope this helps, happy golfing playas!
I sent it back to Calaway and the tech put a note on the unit when he sent it back, that it work no problem. But he gave me a different unit than the one I sent. Not sure why? I went out and Bought a I3 range finder, that works great from Leopold.
As to a couple of reviews I saw making complaints about the 300 Pro:
(1) Small size: Some reviews complain that it is too small. I like it (although it has a magnet to attach to golf cart, it also fits nicely in the golf cart cup holder). My golfing buddy has a much larger rangefinder (I do not know the brand) which is no easier to aim than mine. He is very impressed with the smaller size and how quickly it gives a readout compared to his rangefinder.
(2) Battery life: one review says the battery drains too quickly. At least from my experience, after 8 rounds over three weeks, I am still using the same battery without any issue. As I always do for battery powered products, I bought additional batteries at the same time on Amazon: "EBL CR2 Lithium Battery, 3 Volt 800mAh Photo Battery for Mini 25, Mini 50, Golf Rangefinder, Flashlight, Electronic Toys, Alarm Systems (CR2-8 Count)," about $12 for 8 of them. Even if I had to use a new battery every round, when paying $50-$100 per round I would not mind paying $1.50 to get accurate yardages for the round! (After 8 rounds I am only paying about $0.25 per round, assuming mine dies before round 9!)
Sept 6, 2021: Update re battery. Four additional weeks and 6 additional rounds. Still on first battery.