|商品尺寸||7.75 x 9.56 x 26.67 cm; 403.98 克|
ColemanFreeFlow AUTOSEAL绝缘不锈钢水壶，Heritage 红色，24盎司/约709.76毫升
- Durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel bottle keeps drinks cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours
- High-flow spout allows you to hydrate quickly
- Button-operated AUTOSEAL feature seals the lid between Sips to eliminate spills and leaks, and a patented slide lock prevents the accidental pushing of the button while you're on the go
- Protective spout cover keeps dirt and germs off your mouthpiece, and dropdown lid feature makes it easy to clean
- 100% BPA-free for Peace of mind
When it's high noon and you can feel the sun beating down on you, don't run back into the air conditioning - instead, reach for your AUTOSEAL free flow stainless steel water bottle. Made of double wall vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel, this free flow will keep your water cold and crisp for up to 58 hours with select models, even in the hottest temperatures. The free flow's spill-proof AUTOSEAL locking lid with its easy-to-clean dropdown lid feature fits all sizes of our stainless steel bodies, and it even features a protective spout cover to help keep any dirt off your spout in case you drop it. And when the heat index is off the charts, you'll appreciate the free flow's high flow spout that allows you to refresh yourself quickly. With the AUTOSEAL free flow stainless steel water bottle by your side, the heat wave doesn't stand a chance.
Coleman FreeFlow Autoseal Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 40oz
Available in Black, Heritage Green, Heritage Red, Sandstone, Seafoam, Slate or Violet
In blazing summer heat, reach for your FreeFlow Autoseal, 40oz. This metal water bottle is a must-have in the hottest of temperatures because it keeps liquids cold up to 58 hours. The button-operated Autoseal seals the lid between sips to eliminate spills and leaks, and a patented slide lock prevents the accidental pushing of the button while you’re on the go. With this reusable bottle by your side, no heat wave stands a chance.
- Durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel
- Drinks stay cold up to 58 hours
- Removable lid lets you easily add ice cubes
- Button-operated Autoseal lid seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks
- Patented slide lock prevents the accidental pushing of the Autoseal button while you’re on the go
- Protective spout cover keeps dirt and germs off your mouthpiece, and DropDown lid is easy to clean
Stays Cold for Hours
With its double-walled, vacuum-insulated stainless steel body, the FreeFlow Autoseal, 40oz, keeps your drinks cold up to 58 hours.
Caring for Your Stainless Steel Water Bottle
This insulated water bottle is perfect for cold beverages.
Stainless steel body is hand-wash-only. Do not clean in a dishwasher. Removable lid may be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Do not microwave or freeze. Placing water bottle in the microwave or freezer may cause damage.
Update (11/20/18): 4 months later and they don't keep my water cold even on a two hour car ride. I have only cleaned the bottles by hand and have run the avex tops through the dishwasher on the top rack once and they've lost their ability to keep drinks cold. I contacted Coleman warranty (lifetime warranty against defects) and they said ice retention is not covered under the lifetime warranty. I don't understand that the purpose of this bottle is to keep drinks cold or hot and if it fails to do either of those, it would be a defect, am I right? Why have a lifetime warranty if this is not even a failure due to misuse or neglect? That's fine. I'll be taking my business elsewhere.