Coleman Brew tumbler 567 毫升生动紫保温不锈钢露营
- 18/8 vacuum insulated stainless steel construction
- Included clear plastic lid with slidable spout cover
- No sweat design keeps ice cold for up to 15 hours
- Bottle opener integrated in the bottom of the cup
- Bottom pad for no clanking or slippage
The Coleman brew tumbler guarantees that you enjoy every ounce of your favorite beer when you set up your tailgate or reach your secret fishing spot. Vacuum insulated stainless steel keeps your drink of choice cold for up to 15 hours, and you won't feel any external condensation that could cause you to drop your drink. This is the perfect set of Tumblers to take with you when you're on the go, because they stack easily to save space and each tumbler includes a clear plastic lid for when you're walking around the stadium parking lot. And don't worry about forgetting the bottle opener at home; we've got you covered with one that's integrated in the bottom of the cup. The Coleman brew tumbler is the ideal tumbler for every outdoor endeavor.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
- Textured cup surface makes it easy to hold under all conditions.
- Keeps hot things hot for a long time, and same with cold things, without styrofoam.
- It’s pretty easy to clean, but for god sakes don’t put double walled stuff in the dishwasher people!
- The clear cap is a simple affair with a sliding drink “gate”. Easy to clean thoroughly, but is NOT spillproof. That’s fine, I don’t have a toddler tossing around my coffee cup.
The bottle opener at the bottom is by far the worst part of this product, and is much more of a pain than a feature. I can’t think of the last time I was ever out of range of a bottle opener or a suitable substitute. But it’s not just unnecessary:
- It makes it harder to clean, because there is no way for the water to drain out. Lots of reviewers who don’t put theirs through the dishwasher state that this is a source of rust on the bottom.
- it’s great at grabbing dirt etc. if you put the cup on the ground, which is a ridiculous oversight for a camping company!
And since I'm too lazy to clean a spoon and find it wasteful to trash a spoon just for a stir, I usually just swish around the contents to blend honey or sugar into my drink. I was impressed how much swishing I could do before getting anything to leak.