使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
Learn Qt 5: Build modern, responsive cross-platform desktop applications with Qt, C++, and QML (English Edition) Kindle电子书
Learn the fundamentals of QT 5 framework to develop interactive cross-platform applications
- A practical guide on the fundamentals of application development with QT 5
- Learn to write scalable, robust and adaptable C++ code with QT
- Deploy your application on different platforms such as Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
Qt is a mature and powerful framework for delivering sophisticated applications across a multitude of platforms. It has a rich history in the Linux world, is widely used in embedded devices, and has made great strides in the Mobile arena over the past few years. However, in the Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X worlds, the dominance of C#/.NET and Objective-C/Cocoa means that Qt is often overlooked.
This book demonstrates the power and flexibility of the Qt framework for desktop application development and shows how you can write your application once and deploy it to multiple operating systems. Build a complete real-world line of business (LOB) solution from scratch, with distinct C++ library, QML user interface, and QtTest-driven unit-test projects.
This is a suite of essential techniques that cover the core requirements for most LOB applications and will empower you to progress from a blank page to shipped application.
What you will learn
- · Install and configure the Qt Framework and Qt Creator IDE
- · Create a new multi-project solution from scratch and control every aspect of it with QMake
- · Implement a rich user interface with QML
- · Learn the fundamentals of QtTest and how to integrate unit testing
- · Build self-aware data entities that can serialize themselves to and from JSON
- · Manage data persistence with SQLite and CRUD operations
- · Reach out to the internet and consume an RSS feed
- · Produce application packages for distribution to other users
Who this book is for
This book is for application developers who want a powerful and flexible framework to create modern, responsive applications on Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux desktop platforms. You should be comfortable with C++ but no prior knowledge of Qt or QML is required.
Table of Contents
- Install the Qt Framework and Qt Creator IDE
- Create a new solution and sub projects ready for application development.
- UX layout and navigation
- Styling QML and adding custom components
- Implement self aware data entities and JSON serialisation
- Unit testing our data entities
- Persist our data in a SQLite database
- Connect to the internet and consume a RSS feed
- Create a customised installation package for our application
- ASIN : B076X3LXKH
- 出版社 : Packt Publishing; 第 1st 版 (2018年2月9日)
- 出版日期 : 2018年2月9日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 7032 KB
- 标准语音朗读 : 已启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 未启用
- 纸书页数 : 348页
- > ISBN : 1788478851
- 亚马逊热销商品排名: 商品里排第164,206名Kindle商店 (查看商品销售排行榜Kindle商店)
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The author writes really well. Beyond the technical contents, the writing itself is very enjoyable to read. The book itself is also a very good example of what technical writing should be.
I doesn't cover Qt Widgets at all, and that's all good! I wanted a book focusing on Qt Quick (QML) and I found it!
So many valuable tips and tricks! The project you build throughout the book is sooooooo good. You'll learn A LOT!
Covers QML <-> C++ integration, building libraries, Qt Testing, and so much more.
Worth every penny!