Osprey FlapJill Courier 女士日包
FLAP SERIES翻盖系列自从设计出翻盖系列背包以来，简洁、经典的线条和时尚的外观一直是它的特点。2015 年秋季，Osprey 更新了这一系列经久耐用的背包，配以全新的外形和手感柔软但同样坚韧的新面料。重新设计的内、外分仓，使得背包更加方便和实用，与此同时，继续保持他们的整齐简洁。除了翻盖双肩包和速递包全线升级以外，特别推荐新加入的女款Flapjill Micro 女款单肩小微速递包，这款背包适合人们平日的通勤出行。FLAP SERIES翻盖系列主要由600D 短纤维涤纶等材料钩织而成。FLAP SERIES翻盖系列拥有顶部隐藏式拉链袋， 反光图案增强夜间可视度，侧边水具袋，全开拉链侧袋，翻盖式直入主仓设计配合单绳松紧束口，信号灯挂载点及反光条，顶部拎把等共同外部特性，还拥有主仓整合泡沫填充的笔记本电脑仓，主仓整合平板电脑仓和文件存放仓，翻盖背面隐藏式拉链袋，翻盖背面拉链开合整理仓等共同内部特性。（*FlapJill Mini除外，*FlapJill Micro除外。）FLAPJILL COURIER翻盖吉尔女款速递背包具有整合泡沫肩垫的可调式肩带等产品特性。
FLAPJILL COURIER 翻盖吉尔
2015 年秋季，Osprey 更新了这一系列经久耐用的背包，配以全新的外形和手感柔软但同样坚韧的新面料。重新设计的内、外分仓，使得背包更加方便和实用，与此同时，继续保持他们的整齐简洁。除了翻盖双肩包和速递包全线升级以外，特别推荐新加入的女款Flapjill Micro 女款单肩小微速递包，这款背包适合人们平日的通勤出行。
- 厘米：32h x 44w x 22d
显示 1-4 条评论，共 4 条评论
2、增加了一些口袋 更加方便拿取小件了 好评！
5、装同样的东西 比F13 20升的要轻便一些
1) My favorite new feature, is the much larger space for holding a water bottle. My 22oz Hydroflask Tumblr fits easily (and does not poke out the top), and my 32oz Hydroflask bottle takes two hands, but it does fit. This does of course take up space in the interior next to this exterior pocket, which is quietly hidden away between the strap and the side of the bag. The strap makes a decent lid/containment device.
2) The closure on the front flap is much better. Instead of one mediums sized velcro area and two small buckles at the corners, it has one large buckle in the middle, and two large velcro areas. The poky/hook side of the velcro is on the inside of the front flap, while the soft loop side is on the outside of the bag. I'm hoping this will keep the velcro in better shape for a longer period of time.
3) The non-slip stuff on the bottom of the shoulder strap cushion is greatly improved. On my last model (2013ish maybe?), the non-slip was the brand name 'Osprey" written out in a semi-cursive/printed script. It didn't take long at all for the dangling letter bits on the Y, P, & E to start peeling off. This new version looks like it will hold up longer as it consists of ten (10) strips of 2" x 1/8" that go across (opposite of lengthwise) the underside of the cushion spaced 1/2" apart. There's a few inches on either end of the cushion that don't have these strips.
Changes I'm not so sure of:
1) Instead of one lightly padded zippered pocket (tablet-size), and an open well-padded laptop-size sleeve, there are two open-topped sleeves and one zippered pocket (the smallest of the 3; my 10.1" tablet fits perfectly). The divider between the two open sleeves is well padded. The front of the zippered pocket is also nicely padded.
The rear sleeve up against the back of the bag has no padding on that back side, just the padded divider in the front of that area. The 2nd open sleeve is about an inch shorter (depth-wise) than the other. It has the padded divider on the 'back', and NO padding in front as the backside of the zippered pocket is just a panel of fabric/nylon/etc. I find this disappointing, as I would rather have all 3 areas at least lightly padded from one another.
2) The previous version had two pockets in the front that were covered by the flap (which had a small pocket of its own). In that version, there was a lower pocket that was great for holding my keys, chapstick, and other small items, and the larger front pocket had great pockets & organizers. The small flap pocket was a perfect hiding place for my pepper spray & swiss army knife.
On this new version however, they've changed the pockets a lot. The front of the bag still has two pockets, except it's basically one very large pocket (approx 10.5"W x 8.5"H x 1"-2"D) with only about half of the organizers as the previous one. Between the bag itself and that large pocket is a zipper hiding a space that is around 13"W x 10.5"H x 0.5"D.
However, what I greatly dislike is that the zipper to this relatively large space is only 8" long.
Instead of a pocket on the front of the flap, there is a pocket directly underneath the carry handle on the top of the flap. The zipper to this 9.5"W x 6" H pocket is not quite 7" long. The carry handle being right on top of the zipper makes this pocket extremely awkward to access.
The overall size of the bag itself seems to be about the same.