iPhone X 元素手机壳EMT-322-176EY-01 iPhone X 黑色
- Drop shock corners - exclusive impact absorbing four-corner design dissipates energy to withstand extreme bumps and drops.
- Removable roll cage - unique protective enclosure attaches to front of phone to shield the screen, easily detaches and snaps to back for added defense.
- Wireless charging compatible - no need to remove the phone from the case; designed to work with all wireless charging pads.
- Fast tap buttons - molded polycarbonate buttons protect iPhone controls while providing quick and easy use of volume and on/off functions.
- Reinforced chassis with 10/65 high impact protection - brushed aluminum back plate is drop Tested from 10 feet 65 times, and dropped from a moving vehicle at 65 mph
The concept is already in place in the world of racing. A specially engineered and constructed frame is built in or around the vehicle's passenger compartment to protect its occupant from being injured in an accident, especially in the event of a rollover. This "roll cage" also provides additional strength and stability to the body frame. Now, Element Case has applied the idea to mobile phone case design, featuring a reinforced chassis (brushed aluminum back plate with a co-molded TPU/polycarbonate structure) and a racing-inspired, wrap-around, removable buffer. This protective cage attaches to the front of your phone to shield the screen and kick your defense level up another notch. Or, it easily detaches and snaps to the back for a 360-degree safeguard when using the phone in extreme conditions. The Roll Cage System not only provides you with the rugged Element Case 10/65 high impact protection, it also meets military specification drop test requirements. Plus, it's wireless charging compatible, so there's no need to remove your phone from the case when using any wireless charging pad.
All that said, I'm not sure where this came from but it feels exceedingly cheap and is an in-elegant addition to the iPhone X. It adds a lot of bulk to the phone, and that cage feels like it's more likely to break than protect anything. The buttons work fine and I'm sure the case overall will do the job as necessary. Some people will find this perfectly adequate. For me however, from a materials standpoint and based on the quality I've seen and come to expect from Element Case in the past, this case is far beneath them.