2016 Amazon Fire HD 8 英寸手机壳，EpicGadget(TM) 自动*/唤醒优质 PU 皮革对开式保护套适用于 Fire HD 8、8 英寸高清显示屏平板电脑（上一代）和屏幕保护膜和 1 个手写笔 - *蓝
- 与 2016 年发布的 Amazon Fire HD 8 英寸（6 代）兼容
- 磁扣开合 - *且易于关闭/打开，内置支架，方便使用
- * 优质 PU（合成）皮革保护壳，内部采用柔软的超细纤维，防止刮痕，轻质耐用
- 经过特殊切割，可使用所有按钮和端口，防止刮伤和损坏 2016 Fire HD 8 英寸平板电脑
- 套装包括 1 个 2016 Kindle Fire HD 20.32cm 高清透明屏幕保护膜和 1 个随机颜色手写笔
美国境内采用 Epic Gadget(TM) 包装发货。 送货时间通常需要 3-5 个工作日。 Epic Gadget(TM) 是 Epic Gadget Inc. 的商标。 保留所有权利。
1, 1 X Amazon Fire HD 8.0 英寸显示屏平板电脑保护套
2, 1 X Amazon Fire HD 8.0 英寸显示屏 Epic Gadget 高清透明屏幕保护膜
3, 1 X 长手写笔
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
For a case, I have always used the Roocases. Their price was very reasonable and I loved the origami fold. I was really unhappy to find that they don't have a case for the HD 8". I decided I would try the Fintie Folio Case for All-New Amazon Fire HD 8 (6th Generation, 2016 release), Slim Fit Premium Vegan Leather case in the VanGogh pattern. Right away, I found the case to be heavier than Roocases, and more slippery. I can't imagine anyone using a Kindle without a case. They are so slippery (like an iPhone without a case!) Even though the Fintie (which looks just like the MoKo) was a decent price and had the "origami" fold, I found its "leather" case to be too smooth and heavy feeling. It wasn't as easy to hang on to as my old Roocase "leather" cases that have texture to them.
So, I went back to search for something like my Roocase and this looked like it. It just came and I will say what I do like:
-Price and that I could get the blue one with Prime (paid a bit more, but wanted it sooner)
-Lighter and less bulky than the Fintie, and a bit more of a grain, though not as much grain as the Roocase
- It has the stylus loop, which I want. I prefer an extra long stylus, but the one that comes with this is OK for a shorter one
-It actually has a better frame around the screen, with more cut out at the bottom and top and sides, where you need to touch to pull up the controls. I'm still getting used to the control being top & bottom, than on the right side on my HDX. Compared to the Fintie, this frame gives you more access to the control spots on the Kindle without touching off something in a game.
-A black frame. I was actually grateful that the Fintie Starry Night Van Gogh case also had a black inner frame around the Kindle. I see some with designs have the frame in the design, too. I would not want a design competing with the screen. A black/dark solid frame is best.
-The textured/suede-like inner liner. The liner in the Fintie is a smoother suede.
- Not a big deal, but the photo looks more like a teal, though it is called Navy Blue. It IS a dark navy blue
- To start, it barely closes. I pulled the Kindle in as tight as I could, using the velcro tab that goes under the Kindle. It still barely folds over. It is starting to get better bit of stretching. It I have too much trouble with this, I will have to contact Amazon about it.
The magnetic cover does work to put it to sleep and turn it on, though maybe not 100% consistently. All the buttons and camera openings are properly exposed.
-I'm not crazy about the tab to hold it in an easel position. That is why I loved the Roocase origami that folded nicely into an easel, with out having to hook it into a rather stiff tab.
TIP to all magnetic closing/auto sleep case users. Don't ever go to a hotel and carry your room key around on top of our near your Kindle. It will de-magnitize your key almost every time. Don't even put it very close to the key in a purse or bag. My credit cards in my wallet make it, but hotel room keys don't!