BlenderBottle 经典 NCAA 学院风摇瓶瓶 Uconn - Blue/Blue 28 oz. 218344
- Uconn Huskies colors and logo
- Patented 316 surgical-grade stainless blender ball mixes ingredients with ease. 28 ounce capacity to the rim of the cup with measurements on the back up to 20 ounces
- Features include loop carry top, ergonomic flip cap, wide mouth, leak-proof seal, embossed markings in ounces and millimeters, and tapered spout
- Perfect for protein shakes, smoothies, pancake batter, or Bloody Marys before the game
- Dishwasher safe, BPA- and phthalate-free
Go. Fight. Win. The World's Best-Selling Shaker Cup Now Shows A Little More School Spirit. The New Blenderbottle Collegiate Collection Features Ofﬁcially Licensed Logos And Colors From Some Of The Most Popular Collegiate Institutions. Like All Blenderbottle Brand Shaker Cups, The Classic Features Premium Materials, A Leak Proof Guarantee, And The Blenderball Wire Whisk For Mixing Healthy Shakes On The Go. Perfect For Protein Shakes, Smoothies, Pancake Batter, Scrambled Eggs, Fiber Drinks, Dressings, Or Meal Replacements Before The Game. Features: 316 Surgical-Grade Stainless Blenderball Mixes Ingredients With Ease 28-Ounce Capacity To The Rim Of The Cup With Embossed Measurement Markings On The Back Up To 20 Ounces An Adjustable Carry Loop, Ergonomic Flip Cap, Wide Mouth, Leak-Proof Seal, And Tapered Spout Dishwasher Safe, Bpa- And Phthalate-Free
This one didnt even last 2 months!
The cap broke on it 3 weeks after the return date and i dont think i have ever boughten a product as bad as this one from amazon ever. Please I implore you stay away from Blender Bottles, they are not what they used to be...
Customer service was helpful and gave me another bottle, free of charge.
I love blender bottles and this one is great!
The ONLY complaint I always have with blender bottles are the stickers they put on the outside of the bottles!
They use the stickers that end up leaving residue and you sometimes have to put in a lot of work to get all the residue off. After you get the residue off, the bottle looks brand new though. Just wish they would put the stickers on a tag or make the stickers easy to get off with no residue.