Samsill DUO 2-in-1 Document and File Organizer (New Updated Version), 1 Inch 3 Ring Binder + 7 Pocket Accordion / Expanding File, Burgundy
- COMBINATION OF NEAT ORGANIZATION AND USEFUL STORAGE - Duo 2-in-1 Organizer combines easy and smart organization of 1" 3-ring binder with valuable and flexible 7 pocket storage space in the expanding file folder
- CUSTOMIZATION COMES IN HANDY - Managing your documents can get difficult without effective organization and customization, and that's why the 7-pocket accordion file folder is provided with white index tabs where you can write what you stored in that specific pocket, making future searches short and quick
- ORGANIZATION MADE EASY - Organizing your homework and class assignments, coupons and shopping lists, home and medical files, tax and financial documents, or other punched materials has never been easier - Reliable 1-inch 3-ring metal binder allows you to store and organize up to 225 sheets of paper
- FAST AND EASY ACCESS - Save time while maintaining absolute safety of your important documents with independent hook & loop and elastic band closures - Quick access to individual compartments
- MORE VALUE ADDING FEATURES - The reinforced, PVC-free binder organizer allows you to store a lot of documents in a safe and handy manner - The polypropylene construction makes it durable, water-resistant, and lightweight
Two-in-one organizer combines a three-ring binder and seven-pocket file to provide a more efficient way to manage your important papers and documents. Durable polypropylene construction is water-resistant to keep your documents protected from light moisture. Dual elastic bands provide a secure closure and offer easy access to each tool individually. Three-ring binder with 1" round rings holds up to 225 letter-size items. Accordion-style, expanding file includes write-on index tabs for customizable organization. Organizer is perfect for keeping assignments, lists, medical files, financial documents and more.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Crazy about the concept. - It seemed the perfect tool for keeping important papers and notes all together for quick and easy access while on-the-go.
The two-star rating is due to the unyielding nature of the polypropylene material. While it's strength and durability are great in textiles, I found it to be not so great in applications such as this.
The three-ring binder is resistant to laying open which I find very frustrating. Similarly, the divided file organizer is difficult to use as the flap that folds to close and secure the contents doesn't stay open and out of the way. So... the neat filing feature isn't all that user-friendly.
I don't expect the material to grow more user-friendly over time. I consider this a lesson learned. It's too stiff for use as I had intended; however, it's tough as well as heat and water resistant. I'll be using it to store documents and notes that I need don't need to access often such as immunization records, official certificates/documents, passports, etc.
-the elastic straps make it very difficult to insert paper in the accordion folder Due to the pressure it pinches the paper so you must undo the bands first.
- if you pull to unvelcro the accordion folder it pulls the rest of the cover with it and slips right out from the elastic grips. This often damages my paper underneath
- the two elastic straps vs 1 is just a bit more tedious and if not enough tension is applied to one it slips under the cover and damages all the paper underneath as you apply the second strap
- struggles to stay open with Velcro
its a binder with a folder... does just that