CORSAIR 50 – 立体声游戏耳机 – DISCORD 认证入耳式 绿色
- Legendary Corsair build quality and metal construction ensures long-term durability.
- Precision tuned 50mm Neodymium speaker drivers bring superior sound quality with wide range and accuracy.
- Optimized unidirectional Microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality and is fully detachable for use on the go.
- Discord Certified for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound.
- Multi-platform compatible with PC, Xbox one*, PS4, Nintendo switch and mobile devices. *May require Microsoft 3.5mm adapter sold separately.
The Corsair Hs50 Stereo gaming headset provides comfort for hours of gameplay with its comfortable memory foam and swiveling ear cups. Legendary Corsair build quality ensures long term durability and the precision tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers provide superior sound quality. The optimized unidirectional Microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced Voice quality and is fully detachable for use on the go. Each ear cup features easy-access volume and mute controls allowing on the fly adjustments. The Hs50 is discord certified for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound and is multi-platform compatible with PC, Xbox one*, PS4, Nintendo switch and mobile devices. *May require Microsoft 3.5mm adapter sold separately.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1. Aesthetically pleasing. I have a small head and this fits me well without looking ridiculous and over-sized. This tends to be the case for me with a lot of gaming headsets.
2. Mute button on the side is just perfect. No longer use in app mute buttons, because of how well placed this button is.
3. Headset sounds good. Exactly the same sound quality as any other gaming headset I've heard.
4. Microphone is easy to move and matches the lean design of the headset. Picks up my voice without grabbing a ton of back ground noise *like my keyboard.
5. Comfortable. I wear glasses so this is a big one as past headsets tended to push my frames into the side of my head over long periods. This headset just hugs your ears and I tend to forget I've got over-ear headphones on.
6. Doesn't get hot after wearing for a period of time. This has been a big one for me on past headsets. If my ears get hot after an hour or two the headset isn't worth anything.
At this point I actually don't have any which brings into question the bias of this review, but really at this point it's exactly what was advertised. I'll edit this review if the product ever shows signs of wear and tear.
Overall the sturdiness and quality is good; however there is a design weak-spot at the narrow point where the thick metal-core inside the headband attaches to the ear-pieces. On my headset the earpiece broke off, at this small narrow joint.
To be fair they lasted 6 months of daily use between 8-10 hours of work and another few more hours of gaming every day.
They are much better quality in durability than any other headset I have bought, so I am ordering the same head-set to replace my broken set, but I wish the design engineer would have made the thick metal-core connect directly into the earpiece (without joining them together with the narrow rotation joint where they broke). I hope they will fix this design flaw in their next production release of this headset.
I specifically bought this set for durability, and was disappointed that the most durable set I have ever bought still has a weak-spot that can break so easily :-(
As for the sound, it is really great! It has a subtle amount of noise cancellation better than almost any headset in this price range (about $50), but not as good sound as my previous Audio Technica set (that was a $300 headset, but much less durable). The sound is awesome, and the overall quality is better than anything else I have found for this price!
Unfortunately, I'm have to give it 3.5 stars because of the "weak-spot" at the ear-piece joint (but I would have given them 5 stars for the quality at this price, if it didn't have that weak joint).
At first I thought there was something wrong with my computer, but realized that it was the mic itself after testing it out with 3 different devices...
I was pretty disappointed because this seemed like the perfect headphones.
My previous Razer Carcharias lasted from 2009 to Jan 2017 with the same working conditions. The Carcharias's failed because the microphone cable had rubbed back and fourth tens of thousands of times from going up and down and destroyed the cables shielding.
Corsair: Stop using mics that pick up 100 Hz - 10 kHz and use 50–16,000 Hz instead.