Undercounter mounting nut has a built-in handle. A quick and easy install. Had to 'field assemble' a hot-water supply line extension. Needed four more inches. I could have removed the locking nut with the built-in handle and the hose MAY have reached
Supply hose inlets (inserts into faucet) are longer and different from the supply hoses available at the hardware store. So, instead of buying longer supply hoses, and unable to find the 'right' hose:
3/8 to 3/8 dishwasher supply hose + 3/8 compression union (converts dishwasher supply hose from female-to-female to female-to-male. Lose the extra pieces, use the nipple).
- Single Handle: easy control of hot and cold water.
- No complicated pull-out-system, more durable than pull out fuacet
- Brushed Nickel Finish With Solid Brass Construction Which Ensures Durability and Longer Life
- Durable Brushed Nickel Finish: resists tarnish and corrosion from daily use.
- High-arch Spout and 360 Degree Rotation: offers more room pots/pans and superior clearance for sink.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
美国亚马逊： 28 条评论
A Steal of a Deal2018年11月16日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
Bought this first faucet two years ago. I was afraid that being so inexpensive it would fail quickly. I put it along side of a another "two hundred dollar faucet" on my kitchen sink. This one supplies my drinking water and the other supplies my other "treated/softened" water. This one gets just as much use as the more expensive faucet but guess which one broke down first? Yep the $200 one. Sure, I could fix it but the point is I have not had a bit of trouble from this inexpensive one. I liked it so much I bought another and installed it on a friends sink. The only thing they could make better is to make the supply lines about 4 inches longer. Other than that it's a great faucet!!