2 King Pillowcases 300 Thread Ct - White
- RICH COLORS / BRIGHT WHITE- Machine wash in cold/medium temperature water and do not use bleach to limit fading.
- 300 THREAD COUNT - Perfect for maximum comfort and durability. Higher thread count does not mean better quality or comfort.
- DETAILS MATTER - 4" Hems add beauty. Oversized pillowcase keeps pillow out of view. Double stitching adds durability. Fine cotton adds breathability and softness. These cannot be sold cheaper without sacrificing on the quality.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If not completely satisfied, return with no-questions asked.
- MATCHING FLAT AND FITTED SHEETS AND SHAMS - Click on the "Sold by American Pillowcase" link above to find matching sheets and shams as well as entire range of bedding and bath products. If it does not say "Sold by American Pillowcase", the pillowcases you get will be poor quality knock-offs.
One of the top selling products in the category on Amazon for over 4 years!
100% long staple cotton is breathable to keep you cool in the summer and dry and warm in the winter.
300 thread count is perfect for maximum comfort and durability. This is the exact fabric I sold to 5-star luxury hotels of years. Higher thread count or heavier fabric does not mean better quality or comfort.
Textile experts: the construction is 173x120 using 60 compact yarns in both the warp and the weft - it doesn't get any better.
Hypoallergenic will reduce allergens.
Sateen finish for a smooth surface and luminous sheen.
Double stitched seams for quality and durability.
Perfectly covers your pillow with enough overhang to not see the pillow or you can tuck back into the pillow for a cleaner look.
Easy care - wash in warm water, dry on medium heat, and take out of the dryer as soon as they are done, or just before they are fully dry.
100% Money Back Guarantee! American Pillowcase stands behind its products! If you are at all unsatisfied, simply let us know and you will receive a full refund - no questions asked!
Two pillowcases with 4" hem
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I received the two pillowcases and immediately washed them. They felt normal when coming out of the packaging, not too soft and not too hard. After one wash though, they were as hard as crumpled up paper. They were not enjoyable to sleep on, and basically took all the softness out of my body pillow. Also, after ONE wash, one of the cases had ripped at the seam. Really? One wash?
I have now washed/dried these over 50 times and they remain intact and very soft.