Crate Collective 2 件式Pakka 木紫色套装（Stirring 铲/匙），9 英寸紫罗兰和 13 英寸紫罗兰 深蓝色
- MADE OF COLORFUL PAKKAWOOD to make a stylish addition to your kitchen - pakkawood material is FDA approved. The pakkawood is infused with color, the colors are all approved for food safety and will not leak into your food.
- ELONGATED DESIGN allows for versatility in stirring, mixing, scooping, or tossing salads, leaving your pots and pans scratch-free. The tools are all hand shaped and finished with good grade wood oil
- 13" SLOTTED SPURTLE allows you to drain soups and sauces before serving, while the 11" ROUNDED SPURTLE is great for stirring your dishes; combine both for fantastic salad scoopers
- HEAT RESISTANT pakkawood up to 450 degrees F, for a variety of cooking and baking uses
- EACH EXOTIC PAKKAWOOD SPURTLE is unique, so exact colors and patterns may vary - INCLUDES OUR EXCLUSIVE CRATE COLLECTIVE drawstring cloth pouch to protect your utensils and impress your friends!
Not quite a spoon, not quite a spatula, but rather a bit of both.
The spurtle is a must-have tool for anyone who spends time in the kitchen! Crafted from premium pakkawood, these spurtles are sturdy and lightweight for efficient use. The pakkawood material is infused with vibrant colors, which will add style to your kitchen any day of the week. The sleek, elegant design of these carved spurtles prevents you fromscratching your pots and pans, so you won't have to worry about damaging your best dishes as you use your new favorite utensils. In addition to being a breeze to use, spurtles are easy to clean - simply wash them with warm soapy water and dry with a soft towel.
Traditional Scottish utensil brings style to your kitchen.
Originating from Scotland, the Spurtle's first purpose was for stirring oatmeal. With its refined sleek design, as well as two unique sizes, it is now ideal for many othe culinary tasks. The short 9" spurtle is extremely efficient when mixing ingredients, browning meat, and preparing small dishes, while the long 13" spurtle is great for stirring porridge, soups, and pasta. The ergonomic handle fits perfectly in the hand, and the elongated shaft is perfect for serving sticky foods like casserole or mashed potatoes. When you combine both spurtles together, they make great salad tossers. Order now to personalize your own uses for these unique kitchen spurtles.
Some common uses for the spurtles include:
• Mix ingredients
• Whisk batter and dough
• Fry eggs
• Brown meat
• Scoop sauces and condiments
• Frost cakes or cupcakes
• Stir porridge, soup, and pasta
• Serve sticky foods like mashed potatoes or casserole
• Combine both spurtles for excellent salad tossers
You won't regret your purchase, nor the experience of using your very own Spurtle set in your kitchen today.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|