Exotic Pakkawood 3 件套钱包套装（Stirring Spatula/Spoon）13 英寸开槽单车，11 英寸实心鞍，9 英寸小号紫色 - Crate Collective 出品 彩虹色 4335490727
- MADE OF COLORFUL PAKKAWOOD to make a stylish addition to your kitchen - pakkawood material is FDA approved. The pakkawood is infused with color, the colors are all approved for food safety and will not leak into your food
- ELONGATED DESIGN allows for versatility in stirring, mixing, scooping, or tossing salads, leaving your pots and pans scratch-free. You are going to love these weighted utensils once you feel them in your hands.
- 13" SLOTTED SPURTLE allows you to drain soups and sauces before serving, while the 11" and 9" ROUNDED SPURTLES are great for mixing ingredients and stirring your dishes; combine any 2 for excellent salad servers
- HEAT RESISTANT Pakkawood up to 450 degrees F, for a variety of cooking and baking uses - EASY TO CLEAN, simply hand wash with warm soapy water and dry
- EACH EXOTIC PAKKAWOOD SPURTLE is unique, so exact colors and patterns may vary - INCLUDES OUR EXCLUSIVE CRATE COLLECTIVE drawstring cloth pouch to protect your utensils and impress your friends!
Not quite a spoon, not quite a spatula, but rather a bit of both.
It's called a spurtle. And it's the must-have tool for anyone who spends time in the kitchen! Crafted from premium Pakkawood, these spurtles are sturdy and lightweight for efficient use. The Pakkawood material is infused with vibrant colors, which will add style to your kitchen any day of the week, and are perfect for stirring or scraping pots without scratching them. You'll find yourself reaching for these every day.
Originating from Scotland, the spurtle was originally meant for stirring oatmeal. It's sleek design, ideal for both stirring quickly and efficiently, as well as for scooping porridge from the pot with its elongated design, caught on quickly.
Now you, too, can own your very own spurtle, a unique and versatile tool for anyone! Includes three spurtles, one 9" long, one 11" long, and the other a full 13" long. Use the short ones for mixing up bowls of ingredients and stirring other dishes, and the long slotted one for stirring and draining soups. You can even use any two simultaneously to toss salads.
Some common uses for the spurtles include:
• Mix ingredients
• Whisk batter and dough
• Fry eggs
• Brown meat
• Scoop sauces and condiments
• Frost cakes or cupcakes
• Stir porridge, soup, and pasta
• Serve sticky foods like mashed potatoes or casserole
• Combine two spurtles for excellent salad tossers
You won't regret your purchase, nor the experience of using your very own spurtle set in your kitchen today.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|