400支床单套装 long-staple 100% 棉床单套装棉缎编织 bedsheets 时尚20.32 cm 下摆60.96 cm 的袋深来自 pizuna linens
- 100% Long-staple Cotton. Sizes - Flat sheet: 108" x 102"; Fitted sheet : 78" x 80" + 15" deep pocket; Pillowcase : 20" x 40" (2 King Pillowcases)
- Stylish 4 inch hem on pillows and flat sheet; Fitted sheet has all around elastic to stretch and fit mattresses with up to 17 inch deep. Authentic 400 threads per square inch; Pure Cotton with Sateen weave.
- Made in BSCI compliant and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures our textiles meet high safety, environmental and social standards
- BUY AUTHENTIC: Only products sold by Diva Home Fashion and Fulfilled by Amazon are authentic Pizuna Linens products. Products sold by other resellers are unauthorized and are poor quality knock -offs
- Our Customer Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the bed sheets; just return it within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked, hassle free!
Pizuna Linens 100% Cotton Long-staple 400 Thread Count Sheet Set, Sateen Weave Bedsheets
Enjoy silky-smooth, everyday comfort with this Pizuna Linens 400 Thread Count Sheets. Combining the feel of luxury with a modest price point, the Pizuna Linens Sheets set makes a great choice for any guest room, kid's room, or first-time apartment.
What is the best cotton thread count?
Thread count refers to the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Generally, the higher the thread count, the softer the sheet, and the more likely it will wear well-or even soften-over time. Good sheets range anywhere from 200 to 1000, Our Pizuna Linens 100% Cotton 400 Thread Count Sheets set are the perfect product for anyone looking for ultra soft sheets that still maintain the durability and quality of high thread count luxury linens at a reasonable price. We recommend washing before use and these sheets will literally become softer and softer with every wash, so there is no limit to the amount of comfort that they will provide. Whether the sheets are a gift for a friend or you are buying for yourself, you know you are getting top-quality luxury with Exceptional Sheets.
Sateen Finish for Year-Round Comfort
Sateen fabric has a soft, satin-like finish resulting from a four-over-one thread weave. Standard weaves, like percale, use a one-over, one-under stitch.The four-over weave puts more threads nearer the surface, resulting in a soft and warm surface that is perfect for year-round comfort.
Pure cotton, naturally soft, high-quality durable materials, no pilling, superior colorfastness, home washable!
*** Satisfaction Guaranteed
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1. They are not my old sheets that ripped right up the middle when my husband rolled over one night. That alone makes them rather awesome.
2. They have SUPER deep pockets. I have a mattress that is so thick one would assume it had decided to try to out a fraud for a princess all by itself. These sheets, unlike another set relegated to the depths of a drawer for reasons I don't even know, actually stay ON the mattress. I really should toss those other, immodest sheets with their midriff-showing nonsense.
3. The top sheet is deliciously long. I managed to tuck that sucker in and even my very tall husband and his enormous feet can't kick it out if I bother to make the bed every day. I don't, but if I did, he couldn't do it. As it is, it still takes almost until washing day to work the end out from under the mattress. #wifeforthewin
4. The fabric is sturdy, but doesn't feel like it was made from burlap like many sturdy sheets. Instead, it's as soft as a baby's bottom (but cleaner, I assure you) and appears to be able to endure my husband's sandpaper feet. This is a feat, I assure you. #feetandfeat
5. While the color selection isn't phenomenal, I won't mistake them for the aforementioned immodest sheets. Those scarlet women (yes, they are red) have scarred me for life anyway.
I spent over an hour looking for a good quality, but affordable duvet cover. A lot of options out there are either lying about their thread count ($25 1200 thread count duvet cover? Yeah, no.) or are microfiber. I was originally looking for Egyptian Cotton, as that's sort of the high quality standard, but all decent Egyption Cotton duvet covers seemed to cost in the triple digits.
Pizuna Linens talks about the quality of their cotton. You really don't see that in most products like this. It's a really good sign. The picture of the duvet cover looks great too - very plush, next to no wrinkles. Great.
In reality, they're... pretty close to what you see in the picture. My duvet insert is thinner than the one they used, and I haven't used fabric softener or done anything to remove the wrinkles it has from being in the package, but it's pretty close to the picture despite that. These duvet covers are soft. They're high quality. They're a better value than what I saw of duvet covers in this price range (~$40), and potentially as good or better than a lot of more expensive duvet covers, at least until you get to the $100+ range.
These may not be Egyptian Cotton, but they're legitimately good quality cotton, they're soft, and they're awesome. Definitely recommend.