It's OK. I bought this bag - not for travel - but as a cargo/trunk bag that could hold everything, and be easily removed (wheels) when I needed the extra space for transporting something large (rare). I use the bottom section for things like jumper cables, flares, road/hazard triangle, and a large first aid kit that I won't have regular use for. It's nice that they can be segregated. I use the top for a number of things depending on where I'm going (and when), but several small kits stay in there all the time I can place in whichever pack I'm using when I get to my destination (hiking, overnight backpacking, hunting, shooting, etc). The main reason I got this was that it was Cordura 1000D; and it was BIG. I looked at the 5.11 bags that are even bigger and have a plastic insert for rigidity; their nylon is cheap (not Cordura, not 1000D) and the bags aren't nearly as durable. I looked at the Maxpedition duffels like Dopfelduffel and those seem great (and most of my gear and packs are Maxpedition) but I needed something a little larger. The Shoreleave was it. All in all it's OK but a few things that are big issues (and not so much for me but if you are using this for regular TRAVEL and it will be checked etc)
- zippers are small, not the large YKK types normally seen on bags this size (and even smaller); makes opening the bag a two-hand, slow, process
- I feel like these zippers would tear or loosen with regular use as a travel suitcase
- top handles join cheaply, not 1000D on the handle wrap and velcro isn't heavy-grade
- the nylon middle-bottom that separates the top and bottom compartments should itself be 1000D Cordura, not the cheap nylon used in this bag...again if traveling regularly, this would soon fail and I've since seen other reviews where it has failed.
- the nylon density and stitching on the internal pockets of the main compartment are fairly pedestrian, especially for a "rugged" bag by a company
like Hazard 4, similar to what you'd see in a $40 suitcase at TJMaxx.
- I got mine here for $199 in early March (2017) and now it's back up to $289; the only reason I got this bag was the price and size; as I knew even if the quality wasn't exactly what I was expecting; it was still a fair buy at $199. If I'd paid $289, this would have been returned.
|商品尺寸||79 x 36 x 46 cm; 4 公斤|
|颜色||Black - black|
|尺寸||79 x 36 x 46 cm, 130.8 Liter|