|适用品种建议||Border Collie , Shepperd , Siberian Husky , Boxer , Basset Hound , Border Collie , Bulldog , Chow Chow , Dalmatian , Samoyed , Afghan Hound|
|具体用途||Daily Use, 户外, Behavioural Training, Aggression Training, 适合幼年宠物|
Pawtitas 宠物可调节纯色步入小狗/狗背带 6 英尺配套项圈和背带单独出售 绿色 中
- AVAILABLE IN 4 SIZES : From Extra Extra Small to Large / Extra Large, Pawtitas Dog Harness is suitable for any stage of their lives from a puppy to a senior. The Medium / Large 3/4 Inch Pawtitas Reflective Dog Harness adjusts for a chest size of 20 to 28-inches.
- DURABILITY AND STRENGTH: In order to increase the tensile strength of the product, is constructed of a single piece of rip-stop nylon. The product is folded over and reinforced for strength and durability. A great choice for any pet.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: The Pawtitas dog leash is design with high grade nylon, and nickel hardware to withstand the test of time.
- GREAT COLOR SELECTION: We understand we all are unique, so is our pooch, with that philosophy in mind we created the Pawtitas Dog Leash with a large selection of colors available in both sizes.
- Not for chewing. Do not leave dog unattended with product.
Keep out of reach of children. Always inspect the leash for any damage before each use. DO NOT USE IF DAMAGED. Consult your physician/veterinarian before you/your dog start this or any exercise routine. Pawtitas cannot be held, in any situation, responsible for any harm (physical or mental) caused by the use (or improper use) of this product. Do not allow your dog to chew this product as this may damage the product. Do not leave pet puppy puppies or dog unattended with product.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Edit: We we're able to keep expanding the XS for a few months until he hit over 15lbs. He's in a M now and that should continue to fit him as an adult.
Cons: The vertical belly strap needs to be adjustable to customize for all breeds/ages.
Note: If you have a dog with a wider girth & chest width, but a smaller neck and hind length like the Spitz breeds, I would do some research before buying - This is the third harness we've purchased in two weeks for our Pom Puppy. Everything fits perfectly except for the belly strap. Because of his build/stature, the piece that goes down the center of the belly is too long and he can get it in his mouth when he wants too. We'll need a trip to the pet store before buying another harness online for our Spitz.
Overall, good harness for the price.
I have a 15lb Maltipoo as well and she is the next one I will be getting a Harness for. I want to see how Lexie does with this one for a month,
only had this on her for a couple weeks now, so far so good. Its not like my baby's do any major chewing, they are princesses after all lol So for little Toy breeds I would try it out, see how you like it. Also hooked easily to my leash I already had.