ISSIKI Cutlery Knives Santoku Knife 7inch
- THE BEST TOOL FOR MULTIPLE TASKS This 7-inch multi-purpose Japanese style Santoku knife (made in China), is suitable for various tasks such as cutting meat, slicing salmon, and chopping vegetables.
- HIGH-CARBON STAINLESS STEEL BLADE WITH PROLONGED SHARPNESS The blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel, which reinforces strength and has high rust resistance. The blade's razor sharp edge will allow you to cut your food effortlessly for a long time due to its excellent edge retention.
- PAKKAWOOD HANDLE The handle is made of Pakkawood, a material that is durable and resistant to humidity so you will not have to worry about the handle cracking after multiple washes.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR COMFORT The blade is slightly shorter than normal chef's knives, and thus is easier to maneuver and control while still having the power capability to cut larger things.
- EXCELLENT GIFT IDEA The premium packaging makes this knife a stunning gift for your friends and family...or even for yourself
At the heart of every kitchen is a knife
Your knife is central to creating nearly every dish so why not own a knife that can do everything? Whether you're chopping vegetables or cutting meat, this Santoku knife will fulfill your needs. If you are looking for a kitchen knife with a razor sharp blade that can get the job done, this 7-inch multi-purpose Japanese style Santoku knife is for you. It will be your next best friend in the kitchen!
-Amazingly sharp edge
-Made of high-carbon stainless steel
-High rust resistance
-Excellent edge retention
-Made of Pakkawood
-Firm grip whether it's wet or dry
-Lightweight and well balanced
-Ergonomic handle for high control and maneuverability
How to Maintain Your ISSIKI Cutlery Knife
-Clean the knife after every usage
-Although the knife is dishwasher safe, hand-washing is highly recommended
-After washing, wipe off any excess water and store the knife in a dry and safe place
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The knife is of higher quality than I had expected, especially considering the price. Its 8 inch stainless steel blade came wonderfully sharp. It cuts through cooked meat so smoothly! In addition to the blade, the handle is also perfect; it fits in my hand perfectly. The pakkawood and the D shaped handle feels very nice in my hand and because I’m able to grip it well it never slides out of my hand.
To make the whole thing even better, the box the knife came in was very classy as well and made the whole product look great! I’m keeping the box so I can show it off with my knife to my friends.
Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely want to buy another one as a gift!
Update: the handle of this knife warped and now has a crack in it. Its wasn't near any heat or cold temp just pick it up one day and oh a crack in the handle. I'm a bit sad but the knife is still usable so I'll can live with it.
Blade steel is soft and doesn't hold an edge well, scratches with a kitchen sponge.
The Blade has some odd distortions in the steel, it's obviously from the rolling of the metal and shows up really clearly.
The handle material cracked within the first couple days of use, I only hand washed it and didn't submerge it in water.