Anker SoundBuds Slim Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth 4.1 Lightweight Stereo Earbuds with Magnetic Connection, NANO Coating Sweatproof Sports Headset with Metallic Housing & Built-in Mic 蓝色
- Listen Up: Precision engineered 6mm drivers, fed via Bluetooth 4.1, offer powerful and skip-free audio.
- Find Your Fit: Lightweight design with customizable EarTips and InEar-Hooks give anyone a strong and comfortable fit.
- Leading Playtime: Listen for up to 7 hours on a single charge. Enough juice to soundtrack your day.
- Water-Resistant: Run in the rain or sweat it out in the gym. IPX4 water-resistant shell and internal nano-coating provide a double layer of water protection.
- What's In The Box: SoundBuds Slim, XS/S/M/L EarTips, S/M/L InEar-Hooks, FitClip, Shirt Clip, Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The Lightweight Earbuds that Defy Sweat and Rain
6mm drivers deliver crisp, clear music to your ears via a smooth, skip-free connection.
Built For Active Lifestyles
SoundBuds Slim are designed to be slimline and light (15g), while offering serious performance. Magnetically attach together when not in use, or tuck away into the travel pouch.
3-size EarTips and InEar-Hooks provide a sturdy, comfortable hold. Cable measures 55cm for universal fit and no annoying tangles. Adjust your cable length with the FitClip, or affix to your clothing for extra security via the Shirt Clip.
IPX4 nano coating ensures complete defence against sweat, or rain. Push yourself to your limit during workouts and SoundBuds Slim will handle your audio effortlessly.
Play for up to 7 hours; longer than most earphones on the market. Bluetooth 4.1 ensures a connection range of up to 33 ft, compatible with the iPhone 7 or any Bluetooth device.
In-built microphone (with CVC Noise Suppression) and 3-button remote enable you to manage more conveniently - from skipping a song, to answering a call without touching your phone.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
*Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
First, the positives:
1) Sound quality is decent
2) Charging is quick and easy as it uses a standard cable
3) Everyone's ears are different, but these stay in mine relatively well.
4) The range is pretty phenomenal on these. I left my phone on my window sill and was able to mow my lawn with music.
5) I like that they are magnetic and have found some unintended uses for this such as sticking them to my door frame to remember to bring them somewhere.
1) The control panel is closer to one ear than the other meaning that if you are running, the cable will flop around only on that side. My way of resolving this was to move the wire connecting the ear buds in front of my face. This looks sort of weird and I only do it when running. If the control panel was lower, or even in the center of the wire, it would resolve this problem. If would mean reaching behind my head to advance a song or turn up the volume, but I wouldn't mind that.
2) It's difficult to know when you've actually pressed a button. Sometimes I really have to mash down on one to get a response.
For the price, these are a great pair of wireless headphones. I wouldn't mind spending a little more money to buy a nice pair that resolved the issues mentioned in the cons section.
The worst "cheap" wireless headphones I've ever owned.
They fit like the VAVA brand, which is similar to the JayBirds. This is the only good quality about this product.
The same 8 hours, but that must be in the lab on day one because I haven't been able to get more that 6.5 out of them. And it's easy for me to notice because I have them in from the time I start work to the time I leave - 8 hours - and they're always dead before I leave.
Because the buttons are on one side, it has a tendency to weigh down on that side, which can be distracting.
Good if you don't connect to anything else. It has trouble switching between devices.
If you're looking for cheap wireless headphones because you think you'll lose or break them (like me) then go for the VAVA. I've had two of those but decided to try something new.
I wear my headphones from 8:30-5, M-F. Plus exercising and metro. I'm used to going through wireless devices and understand the limitations of the batteries. However, these have never worked as advertised and I'm disappointed every day at 3PM (notice the time stamp) when I'm forced to recharge them.