The Bean Coffee Company Organic Peppermint Mocha, Medium Roast, Ground, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
- Peppermint Mocha is a medium roast, a blend of Yemen Mocha and Java Arabica and infused with flavor of peppermint
- Medium Roast coffees has a fuller body appearance, with a blended balance of acidity and body that begins to give away to the aromas
- Certified Organic by CCOF and USDA; 100% Arabica beans roasted in the USA; pack of two 16-ounce bags (32-ounce total)
- Coffee beans are hand roasted in small batches to ensure the freshest coffee possible
- Store coffee in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture; 2 tablespoons of fresh ground coffee per 6-ounce filtered water
Peppermint Mocha organic ground medium roast is a blend of Yemen Mocha and Java Arabica that's infused with the flavor of peppermint for a delicious chocolatey mocha taste -- perfect for sharing on a crisp evening near a warm fire. Like all coffees from The Bean Coffee Company, this 100% Arabica coffee is hand roasted in small batches and packaged at the peak of its cycle to preserve its natural flavors and fresh-roasted quality. The Bean Coffee Company uses 100 percent organic and natural coffee beans, certified by the USDA and CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers). Offering over 25 years of combined roasting experience, The Bean Coffee Company is committed to great taste, quality, and health by using only the best raw ingredients and innovative roasting processes. It's all about the bean.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I give it 4 stars because it still tastes good. Has a nice robust flavor with a very slight mocha flavor. I have yet to taste the mint though, but it’s still a generally good coffee. If I wasn’t easy going I would give this a 3 stars, but I’m accepting of the fact that it’s organic and has no artificial flavors.