- 商品尺寸: 14 x 8.5 x 1.5 cm
- 商品重量: 68 g
- 发货重量: 159 g
- ASIN: B071FT92F8
- 型号 / 款式: H9
- 电池 1 锂聚合物 电池(附带)
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
彩色背光 H9 迷你键盘
- ▶PLUG and PLAY: H9 Pro rainbow backlit wireless keyboard and mouse with touchpad is connected by a high stability powerful 2.4ghz wireless radio frequency technology, just plug USB dongle,the transmission distance can up to 15 meters
- ▶RAINBOW BACKLIT SET: The latest LED Backlit Panel technology, over 180000 colors of backlit for you to choose, and you can turn it off. Also this keyboard have a light memory function, no need to reset it when power on each time.
- ▶TOUCHPAD: With the DPI adjustable functions,the touchpad can better match the different sizes of screen, also it supports multi-finger function,you can use single finger or two-finger to control your device,easily browse the internet and play games.
- ▶MINI QWERTY KEYBOARD: Mini size with full QWERTY keyboard, 360-degree flip design, with function buttons, multi-media control keys, scroll buttons, and a track pad. Build-in removable rechargeable li-ion battery will give you over 24 hours of use and up to several weeks standby time once full charged.
- ▶COMPATIBLE WITH: Perfect for PC, Pad, Google Android TV Box, Xbox 360, Smart TV(Test your Smart TV with normal wired keyboard before place order, if it works with normal wired keyboard, it works with this mini keyboard), HTPC, IPTV, Raspberry Pi, Smartphone(OTG), Notebook etc.
H9 Pro 2.4GHz Rainbow Backlit Wireless Mini USB Keyboard and Mouse with Touchpad was designed with Innovative shape, compact, light and fully featured, which can give you more comfortable feeling. Also We designed two separate keys at the top of the keyboard to replace the left and right mouse buttons to that Android system users can use it in a convenient way.
It can compatible with PC, Pad, Google Android TV Box, Xbox 360, Smart TVHTPC, IPTV, Raspberry Pi, Smartphone(OTG), Notebook etc
Model Number:H9 Pro rainbow backlit
Have a multimedia function key:Yes
Wireless transmission frequency: 2.4 GHz
Touch Mode:Mutual capacitance Touchpanel Controller
Power Consumption:Normal: 20mA Sleep: 15uA
Battery type:Removable Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Working way: Photoelectricity
Effective distance: 10M (without barrier)
System: Support Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows CE / Windows7 8 10 Linux (debian-3.1) Redhat-9.0 Ubuntu-8.10 Fedora-7.0 tested / Android / IOS Battery: built-in 300mAh lithium battery (including battery)
Product Size: 14 * 9 * 1.6 cm
1 x H9 Pro Wireless Backlit 2.4G Touch Keyboard (built-in lithium battery) 1 x USB Data Cable 1 x USB Interface Receiver. 1 x English Manual
颜色: H9 Colorful Backlit
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
- Fits really well in the hand. It’s comfortable and actually using the keyboard doesn’t feel too clunky.
- Backlight feature is awesome. You can control the color, as well as how bright it is. This was important to me, as I often play in the dark.
- Charges fast, and holds said charge well. I can go about 3-5 days on a single charge; useage depending.
- Works when not in direct line of sight, as well as from a decent distance away. ( More on this in cons. )
- Compartment in the back that holds the USB receiver. Convenient if you decide to connect the keyboard to another device and have a habit of losing tiny pieces.
- Unsure if it’s a battery issue but sometimes the keyboard becomes completely unresponsive, for any length of time. Will occasionally turn itself back on at random intervals. Plugging it into a charger sometimes fixes this issue.
- Doesn’t always work in direct line of sight or otherwise. Sometimes I can be sat right in front of my PS4 and there will be a lag, which results in delayed key input - or sometimes nothing at all.
- Did I mention the unusual lag? Sometimes I can press a key with a short tap, let’s say “F”. I’ll end up with a stream of fffffffff. While not a dealbreaker for me, it can be irritating when in a dungeon and communication is critical for handling bosses and every little second counts.
- Backlight color can change randomly for me. Again, not a dealbreaker. Just a minor nuisance that irks from time to time. I like teal. Not chartreuse.
- The minimal instructions!? Once more, not a dealbreaker. A few minutes worth of googling and I happened across a guide that explains most of the key functions plus some combos. It’s just something I think should be included in the initial packaging. Grrr.
There’s a few more minor pros and cons I’m sure I’ve forgotten. Would I recommend this keyboard? Yeah. Already have. My friends echo all of my sentiments. Is it worth the cost? Depends on who you ask. I’d say yeah. But Angry Jim down the road might say no when the lag makes him rage and he splits the keyboard in half as a result. Depending on what use is intended, it could be perfect. In high stress situations for people who take gaming seriously? I’ll leave that up to you to decide, and hope that my review allows you to make a sound decision that you’re happy with.
All in all, it’s a decent keyboard and I like it. But if something better came along, I could be easily persuaded to opt for that instead.
Ergonomics is great. like the left and right mouse clicks are placed in similar way to L & R's of video game controllers. Instead of the traditional. Was read by a variety of USB 2.0/3.0 equipped windows computers and some android smartphones with OTG support. The rubber matte finish makes for a comfortable hold instead bare hard plastic.
Battery life is short but using a common Nokia or Nokia style battery. Can run while its charging a well.
Problems thus far... I dropped mine a few times on hard surfaces. Found that the springyness of the L & R mouse buttons are no more, but they still function.
I guess this thing will only have a few years of comfortable use. After that. The rubber matte body will really degrade like every other rubberized matte product of the past.