Lavish Home 2 件套爱国主义美国人双面被套 粉玫瑰 Full/Queen 66-10064-FQ
- REVERSIBLE TO CUSTOMIZE DECOR- This Evelyn 3-Piece Quilt Set by Lavish Home is reversible to allow you to customize your home décor in your bed room. One side is a mixture of rich bold colors to provide you with an elegant and modern style, while the back is a solid pink rose color for a more contemporary look in your room. The quilt can be used on either side at any time as the shams are also reversible too and even have a hidden zipper.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE- Featuring a soft microfiber material that is soothing to the touch, this quilt will keep you warm and comfortable and provide you a cozy night's rest. The soft set, paired with its stylish design, make a perfect bedding addition to a bedroom, guest room, vacation home, and many other places!
- PERFECT FIT FOR ANY BED - This Full Queen 3 pc quilt set is also available in a King 3 piece set or a Twin 2 piece set to fit whatever sizing you may need for your bedroom.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - 1 quilt 86"x86", (2) shams 20"x26. Both quilt and shams are reversible. Front is rich bold colors. Back is pink rose. Face and back are microfiber 100% Polyester. Filling is 60% cotton, 40% Polyester. Machine wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat. Made in China.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Lavish Home is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Lavish Home and ONLY Evelyn Quilt Sets by Lavish Home are GUARANTEED to be genuine
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
美国亚马逊： 38 条评论
Nice product especially for the price2017年10月8日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
Nice product especially for the price. It did smell very “musty” when I opened it. VERY! I washed it and it still had a damp towel smell, maybe it was just mine.
Great quality & value2020年1月26日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
Love it! Good quality, good value and perfect weight. Not heavy, we love it
Good buy2020年1月3日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
This was very light, good for summer. I paid 24 dollars and that was a steal. The blanket was too light for winter but I left the pillow cases on because they were comfortable.