My pot is clearly a 15" diameter pot and this false bottom ALMOST fits.
I ended up using a bit of high temp silicone tubing split down the middle to make a gasket around the edge.
Now I fight it into my pot every time.
Once it's there, it's pretty mind blowing how well it filters, but there's a lot of sweating and cursing until it's in.
Polar Ware 穿孔假装底裤，适用于 Brew Pots 亮灰色 005014
新品(1)，起始价： ￥601.22 + ￥85.18配送
- Easily separate spent grain from wort in Polar Ware brewing pots and kettles with this purpose-made sieve.
- Made from stainless-steel for superior strength and durability, this false bottom includes three welded feet on the bottom and a handle on top.
- Great for keeping valves and tubes clear of particulates when draining the wort, this screen also makes cleaning out spent grain easier.
- Simply place the false bottom into your pot or kettle before you start brewing. Grab the handle to pull spent grain up and out of the pot.
- Each pack contains one false bottom measuring 14 inches long, 14 inches in diameter, and 2.25 inches tall for Polar Ware models 321BP, 361BP, and 362BPSG.
- Clean your false bottom with warm water and mild detergent before sterilizing.
- Whether you are brewing an old favorite or experimenting with new techniques and ingredients, depend on Polar Ware for premium-built home brewing equipment.
- Polar Ware false bottoms are made from stainless steel to resist corrosion, maintain their strength even at high temperatures, and clean with little effort.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|