Nature's Eats Blanched Almond Flour, 32 Ounce
|价格:||(￥3.19 / Ounce)|
Almond flour or almond meal is a grain free our that is wonderful for baking. Friendly for gluten, wheat and grain free diets, almond flour is also lower in carbs and higher in protein, which makes it a healthier our choice. Use it to make gluten free crackers, breads, cookies, and donuts, or as a breading for vegetables and meats.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
A favorite quick and easy crowd pleasing low-carb keto-friendly recipe I created with this product is a skillet shortcake. I'm not big on measuring, so these are all estimates... adjust to your liking.
1. Put 2 Tbsp butter (or use ghee, if you have it) in a skillet and heat to medium heat.
2. Melt butter in microwave (3 Tbsp), then whisk in rest of ingredients in this order:
1/2 cup Splenda (or equivalent sweetness of low-glycemic not-sugar of your choice),
1/2 tsp vanilla extract,
1/2 tsp almond extract,
1/3 cup full-fat sour cream,
2/3 cup Blanched Almond Flour
3. When the mixture is about the consistency of thick pancake batter (reminds me of cornbread batter), pour into hot buttered skillet and smooth it out with back of your spoon so it lies evenly in shape of a giant pancake.
4. When it looks like only the top is still "wet" then slide it onto a plate. Cover with the skillet and carefully invert them together so the other side of the cake is now facing down on the hot pan.
5. Let it finish cooking briefly.
6. Slice and enjoy.
We love this smeared with slightly sweetened cream cheese/vanilla combo (make your own so you don't have sugar in it) and chopped fresh strawberries on it. Or, melt some sugar-free chocolate chips and spread on it for a soft biscotti type treat.