- 商品尺寸: 50 x 40 x 1 cm
- 商品重量: 200 g
- 发货重量: 227 g
- ASIN: B06Y3YT3RY
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
Fengtuo DIY 油画 Number Kit 油画 手绘 装饰图片 -动物设计 40.64cm X 50.80cm Color Dog Without Frame FENGTUO-125
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I am only giving it 3 stars because of the quality or lack there of in some areas which I will list below as pros and cons. I’ll also leave some tips and advice that I figured it along the way.
1) You will run out of paint for some of the colors. I actually had to mix my own paint and create as close of a color as I could for the color 1 because I ran out of it. So that color in my picture is a little off than what’s advertised.
2) It takes a lot of layers to cover the numbers, lines, and the white from the canvas which results in running out of paint. What I did is took some of my cheap acrylic paint I had laying around and did a layer or two of that first before I put the intended color on top. Unfortunately I didn’t have some colors to semi match the intended color so I couldn’t do it with all of them, which made it so I was running out of paint by the end.
1) The canvas is very nicely stretched and looks nice the way it is wrapped.
2) The painting comes out beautiful once you are done.
This could be a good or bad thing but for me it was good. It took 90 hours of working on it for me to complete it so it will definitely entertain you for a good while!
1) DO NOT paint by sections like the box suggests. Paint by numbers specifically, start with the darker numbers and work your way up to the lightest. I say this to you can make sure to make your paint last to cover all the intend spaces. The lighter colors need to go on last so you are less likely to smudge anything on them.
2) If you don’t have paints laying around, you can find some markers that are similar to the colors and use those to put down a first layer. Trust me it helps save paint.
3) To make it so light can’t shine through and show the numbers in the lighter colors, paint the back of the canvas with an acrylic paint. I did black and it really helped eliminate that problem.
4) You can take a damp paper towel and lightly rub off the numbers and lines to make them fainter which makes it easier to cover them. But I wouldn’t do this unless you are ok with not having exact instructions. It comes off unevenly and leaves some spots pretty much bare and hard to see.
All in all it was a fun project but I was frustrated with the amount of paint and the problems it caused along the way. I would only recommend it for someone who has a lot of time and patience and has access to things such as paints and markers to improvise with.