Samsung 三星 SWA-8500S 2.0扬声器系统 壁挂式 型号（SWA-8500S / ZA）黑色
- 将无线环绕带到以下三星音效 + 音棒：hw-m360、hw-m450、hw-m4500、hw-m550
- 只需插入和配对即可享受*喜爱的环绕声娱乐的所有动作。 无忧体验
Samsung Wireless Rear Speakers Kit - SWA-8500S
Expand your existing sound system with Samsung SWA-8500S Wireless Rear Speakers. Enjoy the immersive, clutter-free experience and get great sound all around by easily connecting the additional speakers wirelessly via Wi-Fi. Bring a new dimension to your home audio experience and feel the power and depth of your favorite movies and TV shows.
Samsung needs to publish as I am sure many of these rear spkr kits have had poor reviews and likely returned
Here is the FIX: Press the 'sound control' button on the soundbar remote. to get to rear speaker on/off, then 1 more time to get to rear speaker volume (-6 to +6).using up/ down arrows
Easy. A further note, Using clear voice really makes a difference as the rear spkrs in some cases "muddy" the voices
A great test is the James Bond opening in Specter the helicopter "flys" Behind you! Watch on Amazon Prime
The manual is absolutely terrible. Here are the keys to get these speakers working thanks to lots of google searches.
1) Do not insert the speaker wire cables all the way in. The metal part must be touching the clamp. I found this out the hard way. Very frustrating that they don't mention this in the manual.
2) Turn off the Samsung soundbar then press the up arrow button for 5 second for it to go into LINK mode. I have the Samsung HW-N550 sound bar but I read others need with different Samsung bars need to press and hold the mute button. The manual says press up on the volume button which didn't work for me. Once you see the LINK mode on the LED display the unit should pair with the wireless rear speakers.
3) Once paired you will most likely find the volume is too low. To adjust it up click on the SOUND SETTINGS button which on my remote looks like a cog. Press it until REAR SPEAKERS displays, then WAIT! After showing you that it will say REAR SPEAKER VOLUME .. WAIT! then a number will show up (usually zero) the use the UP arrow to increase to your desired volume (0-6). I found 4 was optimal since you don't want the rear speaker volume to over power the main system.
I give the HW-N550 sound bar five stars and these rear speakers four. I think they could be better but for the money it's totally worth the upgrade for true surround experience.
HERES MY ADVICE:
1. Turn the rear speaker volume up to +4(+5/6 just overpower the sound bar. These are meant to add sound, not be the main source of the sound.)
2. Turn your tv audio output settings to "Surround" and "DTS/Neo 2:5" (Dolby Digital can be a little quieter on sound effects)
3. Turn surround on soundbar, and put it in standard audio mode.
4. Use optical, not HDMI. For some reason the optical sound output is just louder than HDMI on Samsung soundbars.
5. Buy some speaker stands that hide the wires through the stand tubing. It will look truly wireless.
adjusting volume on the rear speakers is also very hard. If you have the soundbar in BT mode you will be able to cycle through treble, bass, etc to rear-speaker but then when you try and adjust volume it will just turn speaker of or back on. It wasn't until i hooked up my sound bar to the TV via optical cable that i was able to cycle through the rear speaker using sounbar remote and adjust the rear speakers to +6. not with these systems and cable boxes. cable boxes have there own volume control and you have to turn that all the way up and then control teh sound through the soundbar as i figured out. sound now eventually is great!