Chef's Star Ceramic 不粘钛煎锅 铜色 1包 CSCOPPAN
- Ceramic non-stick coating is both a healthy and an eco friendly way to cook
- Ceramic reinforced with titanium | Scratch-proof | Metal utensil safe
- Oven safe up to 500° F | PTHE, PFOA and PFOS free
- Dimensions: 9.5" Frying Pan | 16.5" including handle
- Copper Interior | Gray Exterior
Looking for an eco-friendly way to cook something up without having to scrub your pan after?
Shopping for the perfect housewarming gift?
Look no further than the Chef's Star Ceramic Non-Stick Frying Pan. It is the perfect to start or supplement your own collection of cookware.
- Ceramic reinforced with titanium (Ti-Cerama)
- Non-stick coating is both a healthy and an eco friendly way to cook
- Scratch-proof | Metal utensil safe
- PTHE, PFOA and PFOS free
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Pans is 9.5" | 16.5" including handle
- Compatible with gas, electric, gas and modular stoves
- Copper Interior
- Gray Exterior
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
UPDATE - JULY 2017
After using this pan maybe 7 or 8 times over the past couple of months, I am very disappointed and would not recommend it or buy it again. It was awesome for the first 4 or 5 uses, then I started to notice a little sticking and a little discoloration. Now after a couple more uses, I can say this pan is definitely NOT non stick! I did read similar reviews before buying the pan but I thought that perhaps they had received some bad pans, which can happen with any product. However, now I have experienced this, knowing that I have lovingly taken care of this pan and not abused it in any way, I am not happy.
It worked fine at first. Then from second use, for some reason, it started to stick. I only cooked fried eggs and grilled cheese on this with plenty of olive oil and butter on it. They all got stuck and left many burnt areas on the pan so much that I was unable to even eat my eggs and bread since the pan morphed my food to ugly and horrifying abominations. The weird thing is I didn't even use the stove on hot. I even used non-scratch sponge to clean, but for some reason the coating's gone.
I really wanted to get the coating back, so I used the boiling and baking soda combo to clean the all stuck fried egg leftovers. It took me some time, but I got rid of all the burnt areas. Wishing the coating's back, I cooked again, but nope, they are all gone. Cannot even cook eggs any more on this. It tears half of my fried egg when I try to flip it. It's not usable. I'm returning mine.