|制造商||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|商品尺寸||26.31 x 6.81 x 32.82 cm; 1.1 公斤|
|CPU 核心数||LGA 1151|
华硕主板，具有板载 Wi-Fi 和 USB 4
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Maximize your connectivity and speed with integrated Dual M.2, Intel Optane Memory compatibility, USB 3.1 Type A/Type C connections, and Intel Thunderbolt 3 support
- Dual Patent-pending Safe Slots featuring an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- AURA Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- On-board 3D-printing mounts for creating unique designs on your customized build
Ready for 7th generation Intel Core processors, the Prime Z270-A delivers maximum performance with customizable style. 5-Way Optimization provides intelligent auto-tuning and dynamic fan calibration, AURA Sync RGB lighting and 3D printing mounts customize your build, while Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Type-A/C deliver maximum transfer speeds.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1. Nice, clean design
2. 7th gen support out of the box
3. Onboard audio can push over 104db with my Klipsch system (digital out). Doesn't sound flat or washed out.
4. m.2 NVMe support
5. Onboard power button (great for troubleshooting)
1. Board has an issue with detecting keys from Logitech G510s keyboards during POST. Because of this, I couldn't get into the BIOS and do the initial setup. Had to use another older keyboard I had laying around for BIOS setup. I spent over an hour plugging the keyboard in different USB ports, changing out RAM, putting RAM in single and dual channel in different DIMMs, resetting the BIOS and even upgrading to the latest. Nothing worked. The only thing I can figure is the keyboard needs more power than is given and because of this, the keystrokes aren't registered.
2. The RAM overclocking EZ function (dip switch bottom right of the board) causes Windows 10 to blue screen every minute it seemed. I ended up disabling the feature.
3. The BIOS setup doesn't work for connecting to the internet for updating (currently version 8001 is out and board shipped with ~6000). Claims link is always down but lights are on.
4. Pretty sure I got a dead SATA port (port 1) unless using m.2 disables it for PCI lanes but the documentation says ports 5,6 are disabled.
1. RAM slot placement doesn't seem to matter as long as dual channel config is kept. Currently, only 2 DIMMs in B slots, A slots aren't being used.
2. RGB is interesting but I didn't buy the board for that.
3. The BIOS has a 'scroll' feature which gives a page over transition between pages. I turned it off, took longer to get through configuring.
If I had to do it again, I'd probably go with this board again since I know what to expect. If you are building a machine and don't like to or don't know how to fully troubleshoot (although why would you be building a computer...) don't get this board.
Intel Core i7-7700 (No issue with the bios)
GT 1050Ti then upgraded to a RTX 2070 Super
CON: Really my only gripe is that it did not come with a built in Wi-Fi card. I didn't know when buying and didn't think of checking for it.
This board has enough SATA hookups, plenty of PCie slots and worked on first bootup flawlessly.
It is a solid board and my seller shipped this all the way from the UK with no damage at all. My other board was slightly floppier because it had a few more bells and whistles but this one is perfect for the middle to upper middle class gamer.
In memory of the beautiful gigabyte board I will be framing it and someday this one as well...these things are works of art and engineering.
If you don't know most z270 boards are compatible with both 6th and 7th gen intel CPUs so if you are on the fence just go with what you want they are generally the same. I'm really liking this one.