Emotional Support Animal Dog Tag for Service Dogs - Attaches to Collar, Harness, Leash 5/8英寸
- CLEARLY IDENTIFY YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT DOG - Perfect for anyone with a service dog, this ID tag conveniently attaches to your dog's collar, harness or leash to remain visible at all times and clearly identify your dog in public or private places.
- STAYS FIRMLY ATTACHED AT ALL TIMES - Less reliable service dog identification tags can sometimes shift around during movement or even completely fall off. This tag is guaranteed to stay firmly in place at all times, even during long walks or sudden movement.
- SELECT SIZE FOR 1", 3/4" or 5/8" COLLAR OR HARNESS - Your Leashboss service dog ID badge will easily attach to any standard 5/8" dog collar or harness. Even if your gear changes in the future, never worry about compatibility as long as there's a 5/8" strap.
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL WITH ENAMEL EMBOSSING - This ESA dog ID tag is made from stainless steel with the words "EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL" and the red medical alert symbol embossed in colored enamel. Quality materials and manufacturing ensure this service dog tag is durable, robust and sure to last you for years to come.
- 5 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY - Leashboss products automatically come with 'The Boss Promise', a 5 year manufacturers warranty that protects against defects and product issues.
Durable stainless steel ID tag helps clearly identify your Emotional Support Animal in any situation.
Makes any service dog easily identifiable
Ideal for anyone with a Emotional Support Service Animal, this tag features the universally recognizable red medical alert symbol with the words "EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL". With this tag affixed to your dog's collar or harness, it will be clearly visible in any public or private setting.
Stays firmly attached at all times
Lower quality ESA ID tags have been known to shift around in use or even fall off altogether. The design of this tag ensures it will stay firmly attached at all times, regardless of how long you're out and about with your dog.
3 Sizes available, for compatibility with any 1-inch, 3/4-inch or 5/8-inch collar or harness
These service dog identification tags are compatible with any standard 1", 3/4" or 5/8" collar or harness. It's designed to slide easily on and off and will always fit perfectly with no issues.
Made from Stainless Steel with Enamel Embossing
Beginning with high quality molded stainless steel, this tag is then embossed with colored enamels to achieve a clear and smooth look. Your tag will never rust, chip or break with regular use and is sure to last you for years to come.
1 Inch - 1.4" x 1.75"
3/4 Inch & 5/8 Inch - 1.2" x 1.5"
Don't wait to start enjoying your brand new ESA tag! Click "Add to Cart" now to have your new Leashboss ESA service dog ID tag shipped directly to your door!
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
it seems strong, it's a little loose as the 3/4 on a 3/4 leash and i'm not sure what to think of that. on one hand i have a similar style ID tag on her harness/collar that isn't loose at all but on the other i feel like this particular one would be difficult to loop onto the leash without that extra space. the other is curved so maybe that's why. it's not loose enough to fall off so i consider it ok.
it might not be particularily visible but it's something and since it's metal it cleans well, doesn't absorb air pollution.
i also can't say how it works in travel, i can't travel (though there's a pandemic anyways) so for me it mostly just applies to giving people a heads up and housing, i'm hoping to move soon and that this will make the process a little easier and maybe even less stressful for my cat as i don't think she's keen on people running over to pet her and maybe this tag will give them a little pause to consider if that's a reasonable thing to do.
i recently bought another leash for casual walks, it's lighter so she feels better walking with it, and might buy a tag for it at some point since this one wouldn't fit but for now i think it's better to have it on a sturdier easier to hold leash for moving and such.
I didn’t want to deal with huge ugly patches and Velcro that eventually peels and scratches up your legs if your dog rubs up on you like mode does.
This slides right onto the leash, collar, harness, etc. and it stays in place.
It’s so elegant and shiny.
I’m constantly asked where I got it.
I plan on ordering more so I can keep one on each of my pups collars and leashes.