|商品名称||Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit Platinum 四合一可转换汽车座椅 Jodie 均码|
|商品尺寸||66.4 x 51.79 x 54.1 cm; 10.89 公斤|
Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit Platinum 四合一可转换汽车座椅 Jodie 均码
- 4-in-1 seat grows with your child, so you can enjoy 10 years of use, from 4 - 120 lb Extend2Fit 4-position extension panel provides 5" additional leg room
- Up to 50 lb rear-facing allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer plush inserts keep your child comfortable washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System headrest and Harness adjust together one-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child
- In Right LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate rear-facing installation guesswork
- 2 integrated cup holders keeps your child's drinks or snacks close at hand integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
The Greco 4Ever Extend2Fit 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat gives you 10 years with one car seat. It's comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4-50 lb) to forward-facing 5-point harness toddler car seat (22-65 lb) to high-back belt-positioning booster (40-100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lb). With the addition of the 3-position extension panel, 4Ever Extend2Fit provides 5" of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the In Right LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It's the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Here is the issue. I notice different color options and start clicking through. I noticed the other "Color" options were $30 cheaper. I get it, manufacturers sell unwanted or less popular colors for less. Happens all the time. What I was unaware of is, if you change the color you also change the product. It still says its the 4ever extend2fit, and it is. But it no longer comes with the EZ Tight LATCH system. It's their basic one that is more difficult to tighten. And to take it out.. forget it. That is a huge task in itself. I will be returning this product and buying a different brand if this doesn't get resolved. Not a fan of the trickery with advertising and changing the product description when all I chose to change was a color..
1. Comes already assembled (yay!)
2. Easy to install (I had a hard time with the first click connect infant car seat because I wasn’t strong enough)
3. Can fit 2 side my side in the back seat of my Honda Pilot with plenty of room for an adult to ride on the side as well. I have one installed behind the drivers seat and the other in the middle. Perfect.
4. 2 cup holders. Might not seem like a big deal but it really is. Holds so much more than just a drink.
5. The safety of course is my biggest concern and I feel safe knowing I can correctly install it on my own (I’m a single mom) and that it’s tight and won’t move and my children are safe. My 2 1/2 year old (she’s tiny) is still rear facing alongside my 6 month old and it’s great. They both have long legs and both are comfortable with room to grow (because of the extend to fit bar).
Love it. Highly recommend it. Worth the money. Grows with them until they no longer need a car seat. Easy install. Safe. Many reclining options. ALL GOOD