Flex Tape Rubberized Waterproof Tape, 12 inches x 10 feet, Black
- PATCH large holes, cracks, gaps and tears! BOND together almost any objects! SEAL out water, air and moisture! REPAIR virtually everything!
- Specially formulated with a thick, flexible, rubberized backing that conforms to any shape or object
- Can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry... even underwater!
- UV resistant, environmentally friendly, VOC-free and has a wide temperature range so it can be used in extreme weather conditions
- Extra wide (4", 8" & 12") to quickly cover large cracks, gaps and holes
Flex Tape 12 inches x 10 feet is a super strong, rubberized, waterproof tape that can patch, bond, seal and repair virtually everything. Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly. So easy to use! And it's so strong, it even works underwater. Flex Tapes bond will increase with time and pressure. USE ON: PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more! Comes in Black or White for all your needs! EXCELLENT FOR: Roof leaks, gutters, down spouts, boats, kayaks, personal water crafts, canoes, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RVs & campers, PVC & plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, pools and spas, windows, doors, walls, seams, vents, air ducts, HVAC s creates a super strong, waterproof seal, DIY projects and so much more!
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The adhesive is very tacky and sticks to surfaces very well. While you should make your best attempt to clean and prep the surface you intend to place the tape on it adheres to dirty surfaces well -- you're likely to get less life out of the seal without proper surface prep
The 12" wide role is grate for large holes, however it is a pain to unroll and challenging to have it not adhere to itself. If you have to use a piece that is longer than a foot it is challenging to get a nice, smooth patch without ripples in the tape. That said I was going fast and am a first time user. If you have several holes to patch you'll likely get better applying the tape.
Outcome: It worked. We had heavy rain twice since I patched holes on my roof and I did not have a drop of water in my garage. A $60 purchase delayed a much larger roof replacement.