|商品尺寸||14 x 15.01 x 8.51 cm; 1.72 公斤|
evga 500 bq' 80+ bronze 500w' semi modular' fdb fan' 3 year warranty' power supply 110-bq-0500-k1
EVGA 110-BQ-0500-K1, 500 Bq, 80+ Bronze 500W, Semi Modular, FDB Fan, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply
- EVGA 500 BQ - Great Quality, Great Value
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size/Bearing: 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- 3 Year Warranty and 24/7 EVGA Customer Support
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- EVGA 500 BQ "great quality, Great value"
- 80 plus Bronze certified, with 85 percentage efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size/ Bearing: 120 millimeter fluid Dynamic Bearing quiet and intelligent auto fan for near silent operation
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
- 3 year warranty & EVGA 24/7 technical support
Introducing the next generation in value; the EVGA BQ Series. These power supplies take some of the best features from EVGA's award winning power supply lineup, like near silent operation and modular cables to make one of the best values today in high performance power supplies.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I had just built my pc after Christmas and decided to get a cheap thermaltake psu.
Little did I know they are trash and all and the fans wouldn’t work. I was experiencing constant pc crashes at the worst times. (Comp csgo)
Now with this new psu omg it’s so awesome it won’t crash anymore and it’s even quieter than the last!
Easy 5/5. Will change review in future for any possible malfunctions
Edit: no malfunctions whatsoever yet 8/26/20
Everything works as advertised, I did more troubleshooting with my tester and another power supply and narrowed it down to the video card. This power supply has nothing wrong with it and will most likely find its way to another build I am thinking of doing for a tiny PC.
I really wanted this to be a great PSU. The modular cables seem well made. It is on the shorter side for a full-size PSU and fit well in my smaller ATX mid-tower case. Unfortunately, a dead PSU is no good despite its otherwise great qualities.
One Cooler Master and two Corsair PSUs have failed on me after about five years of use, but less than 30 days is a new low. I replaced this EVGA PSU with a Thermaltake PSU; hopefully, it lasts a lot longer.