- Our 100Percent Premium Cotton is specially combed to remove all but the finest and longest fibers, making these 530 thread count duvet cover sets the ultimate in luxury
- This 2 piece Twin/Twin X-Large duvet cover set includes: one duvet cover 68x 90, and one pillow sham 20x 26
- The variety of vibrant colors are available in various sizes, featuring a lustrous sheen from the sateen weave
- These beautiful duvet cover sets are colorfast and machine washable. For drying, tumble dry low and remove them promptly from dryer. Always follow care label instructions for best results
- Superior and impressions products are not distributed internationally so please only purchase from a retailer that is based in the us
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
美国亚马逊： 17 条评论
This set is super soft. My husband and I don't sleep with ...2016年12月15日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I happened to catch this set on sale for $17.99 on Amazon (haven't seen it that low before or since, must have been overstock) so I bought two. This set is super soft. My husband and I don't sleep with flat sheets, so these duvet covers are what rub against us when we sleep. Very comfortable!
Color recieved nothing like pictured2012年2月16日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I searched and searched for bedding for my new king size bed and finally decided on this one because of the length as well as the color. When I recieved it I immediately knew it would go back. The quality is very nice, it's very soft and appeared to be very well made. My problem with it is that the color is soooo light blue it's basically white with a blue tint. Other than this color description it is a very nice duvet.
Very good quality!2011年10月30日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I bought these duvet covers to replace some old-styled covers that had the buttons placed so they got caught in your feet when you slept. These are not so. The buttons are all the way at the bottom. Very good quality (heavy) as you'd expect for 530 thread count. Soft on the skin if you like the cotton texture vs sateen.
Disappointing2013年3月23日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I ordered in white, not super soft, but the fabric seemed durable. i have had it about a month, laundered twice, the fabric pills, overall surface very rough, disappointing, maybe okay for the price.
Wasn't so soft2013年4月27日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I understand that thread count does not always mean softness, but I thought the Egyptian Cotton part of this product entailed softness. Its a great duvet cover, I would recommend washing it a couple times, or doing a softening wash with vinegar to help make the cover more moveable. If you're looking for a stiff crisp look, this duvet cover is great.