LilySilk 桑蚕丝 * 婴儿幼儿枕套 19 姆米 浅蓝色 16 x 24" 3101-09-40x60
- 尺寸：30.48x40.64 cm，33.02x45.72 cm；35.56x50.80 cm，38.10x55.88 cm，40.64x60.96 cm；闭合方式：左底部 - 信封封封封封封封封封封封闭
- OEKO-TEX 标准 100 认证，不含化学物质，天然染色，不褪色。
- 如何使您的旅行变得简单*？ 查看我们的奢华 19 毫米桑蚕丝旅行枕套！ 稀有桑蚕丝包含 18 种氨基酸，可滋养皮肤，平衡皮肤温度。
- 易于护理：冷水手洗或机洗，可轻柔洗涤。 悬挂晾干。 低温熨烫。 不可漂白。 也可干洗
* 19 Momme *桑蚕丝，*柔软舒适，适合宝宝敏感肌肤
- 对丝绸使用中性或特殊洗涤剂，如 Tenestar
丝绸婴儿床枕套是送给朋友的迎婴派对的独特礼物。 作为*天然的纤维，比其他面料更柔软和舒适。 使用丝绸枕套一段时间后，您的宝宝将永远不会再使用其他面料。 这款枕套适合 2-4 岁儿童在婴儿床中睡觉、汽车旅行、休息时间，以*舒适和更重要的**！
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The silk’s a pretty good weight for a pillowcase. I’ve washed mine once so far, using cold water and Dreft on my washing machine’s delicates cycle, and it came out fine. As with my other silk items, I gently smooth it out and hang it up to air dry. A night or 2 on my pillowcase smooths out any wrinkles. It’s always soft and smooth to the touch, not scratchy at all.
I have zipper-closure silk pillowcases from 3 other brands. Most I bought specifically for my contoured neck pillow, which they fit—very snugly. A couple are so snug, they make the pillow bend a bit. Other cases are too big, and it’s no fun to fuss with lots of excess case fabric while you’re trying to sleep. While searching for pillowcases, I had excluded envelope-closure cases because I wasn’t convinced they’d stay on the pillow overnight. But this LilySilk case has exceeded my expectations. Not only does its internal pocket keep the pillow in the case, the pocket doesn’t smoosh the pillow into some weird flattened shape.
I have just 2 complaints:
1. There’s a small LilySilk tag on the outside of the case. It’s very itchy. On a normal pillow, you just make sure the tag’s always on the size of the pillow that faces away from you. But I use both sides of my contour pillow: the higher neck height is for sleeping on my side or back, and the lower neck height is for sleeping on my stomach. So sometimes there’s no avoiding that itchy little tag, unless you cut it off—which is what I did. Easy fix.
2. When I ordered this case, LilySilk sent the wrong size. But when I contacted them, they were friendly and quick to correct the mistake. I had to pay postage to send the wrong sized case back to them.
Those 2 complaints are the reason I can’t give a 5 star rating. Still, I’ll most likely order another one of these pillowcases in another color since they work the best for my pillow.
LilySilk has the most attractive packaging of any of the brands I've purchased in the past year. I am buying in a very price conscious way: I will buy a cheaper product, in ANY color, because I am really just looking to protect my child's skin. Brands I've bought include LilySilk, Alaska Bear, Pure Silk by Kuality (Sold by: Cosposa), Cocoon and Sea to Summit (outdoor gear.)
The 19 momme pillowcase is slightly sheer. I cover all of my allergy prone child's bedding with allergen barrier covers, so only the lettering on the barrier pillowcase's tag is visible, but patterns WILL show through a 19 Momme white case.
I laundered the case (by machine, gentle/silk cycle) before use and it came out fine. I air dry silk. Expect some wrinkling if you don't iron. (I don't iron my bedding.)
LilySilk is a dependable brand from my experience of three separate purchases. The neat boxes make for a nice presentation. I would happily give these items as gifts.
After washing this pillowcase in cold water and using hair conditioner in the final rinse the pillow case has the soft silky feel i wanted. So i raised my experience to 4 stars.