o'keeffe's 适用于健康 feet 脚奶油色3.2盎司罐
- O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream is a concentrated foot cream that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked feet
- Creates a protective layer on the skin's surface that instantly boosts moisture levels and helps prevent further moisture loss
- O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Cream works fast; Most people start seeing improvements in their dry cracked feet in only a few days
- Our Healthy Feet Foot Cream cream contains increased levels of Allantoin; The formula helps to penetrate thicker and rougher surface skin on the feet
- Apply the foot cream to exfoliated skin at bedtime and after bathing, as these are the most effective times for moisturizing extremely dry feet
注意事项：(1) 购买美妆产品前请到产品官网了解成分和适用肤质等相关信息。(2) 如初次使用，可在耳后等部位皮肤小量试用，观察有无刺激过敏等现象。 (3) 避免接触眼睛，如不慎入眼，即刻用清水彻底冲洗。如有持续皮肤或眼睛刺激，请停止使用。(4) 如为儿童护肤品，则务必由成人指导儿童使用。(5) 产品须放置于儿童无法拿到的地方。国家药监局提示您：请正确认识化妆品功效，化妆品不能替代药品，不能治疗皮肤病等疾病。
For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 9 Retail Package
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I saw a commercial for the O'Keefe's hand cream and was intrigued enough to check them out and saw that they also made a foot cream. I figured it was no harm, no foul and ordered it.
It felt really nice on my feet. Not greasy and I felt like it really penetrated the skin. I TRIED to use it once or twice a day, but mostly just remembered right before I was going to sleep. And let me tell - after 1 WEEK - WOW!!! There was a major difference. I did help the process along with one or two sessions with that pumice stone, but mainly it was the cream and a pair of cotton socks at night that really helped my feet turn around.
And then after 3 weeks ... I couldn't believe the difference. The cracks were repairing and the awful dryness was gone! My feet feel soft and CLEAN. (you know how dry skin makes everything look dirty!!!)
I'm going to continue to use this everyday - as long as I remember - and no longer be embarrassed by my troll like heels again! And maybe, just maybe I'll find time to get a pedicure and they'll be all "wow you're feet are so soft!!!!" Thanks O'Keefe's!!!
Picture is before, after 1 week and after 3 weeks.
After the first week of using it nightly (no socks) I was still a bit skeptical because there was a slight improvement, but not much.
The second week I was like okay, we're getting there...
The third I was like THANK GOD! Something has finally worked!
After 4+ weeks my feet have never been better. They are still a little surface dry, probably because I only use it at night, but there are ZERO cracks in them. I haven't used a pumice stone or gone to get a pedicure since I started using it, so my results are only because of the lotion. I do scrub them down every other week or so with a buffer just to keep them soft.
My only complaint is that the lotion is thick, so I don't like the way it feels on my hands, but I expected that given that it's for cracked heels and less creamy lotions won't work as well.
Overall, I couldn't recommend this more. I know I sound like an infomercial, but I can honestly say this is worth every penny. One jar used once a day will last you probably about a month and you can buy it at bed bath and beyond for $6.99.