LTGEM 安克电池盒 EVA 硬保护旅行手提包US035 手机壳 1
- Multi-compatible: Fits Anker Astro E7 Ultra-High Capacity 26800mAh/ Anker Astro E6 20800mAh /PowerCore 20100/EasyAcc Monster/Aukey 20000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank
- Super Convenient: Comes with comfortable hand strap to carry easily and specifically designed mesh pocket perfectly for cable and other small accessories.
- Considerable Design: Smooth 360 °Zip is convenient for you to put the device in and out of the case, giving you a better using experience.
- Safety Guarantee: Hard EVA Material is Shockproof Dustproof and Waterproof to protect your precious power bank from impacts and splashes.
- Luxury and Fashionable: Build-in super quality villus reflects superior taste and ensures a long-lasting performance.
This amazing case for Your power bank, you have to give it a shot:
Compatible with (but not limited to):
+ Anker Astro E7 26800mAh
+ Anker Astro E6 20800mAh
+ Anker PowerCore 20100
+ EasyAcc Monster 20000mAh
+ EasyAcc Monster 26000mAh
And many other power banks
Considerable Inner Design: Build-in super quality velvet which is an excellent buffer for your power bank.
Shockproof & Semi-waterproof! Keeps your power bank 100% safe.
Hand Strap makes transportation easy and convenient, so you can take it easily!
Case is made of superior Hard EVA for durability.
If your friend also has a power bank, its simple but very fashionable design makes it a great gift idea.
We offer 100% Money back Guarantee If there are quality problems.
If you are not sure about whether the case is suitable for your power bank, here is the case size for your reference:
Inner Dimensions: 7.9x3.3x1.3inches
Outer Dimensions: 8.7x3.9x1.6 inches
You are also welcome to post a question to solve your further concern.
NOTE: The power bank is not included.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The product photo has the phone in the mesh pouch and the battery in the main area, and that the main area has an elastic band. Mine does not have the elastic band, which another reviewer mentioned. That's kind of a bummer. However, my iPhone 7 Plus and my wife's Samsung Galaxy S7 both fit fine in both sides. I prefer to have the battery in the mesh side as it's a little more secure, and when I'm opening the case it's to retrieve my phone 95+% of the time.
The case itself, while I'm sure is perfectly sized for other batteries, is just a tiny bit too short for me to feel very comfortable plugging my cord in. See the attached photos. It does zip closed, but requires a very severe bend in my cables. I don't think my cables have a large strain relief mold or stick out that far, so I'm a little bummed there. I have short cables that I use with these batteries and they fit perfectly inside this case.
The case is made from durable nylon and has dual zippers so you have options for opening at either end or snaking a cable out whichever end you prefer. The shell seems tough enough to withstand someone sitting on it or surviving a tall drop, but I wouldn't trust it at the extreme, like a car running over it or something. Overall I'm very pleased, and I will likely just order a right angle cable connector to relieve the strain of the bend.
VERDICT: 4.5/5, for not including the non-mesh side strap and for being just a tiny bit too short for my battery.
protect so much and I used for my anker 26800 with 2 cables and wall charger and enough for them