+ ￥73.49 运费及进口关税
Lifefactory BPA-Free Glass Baby Bottle with Protective Silicone Sleeve and Stage 2 Nipple Blueberry 9 盎司
- Innovative 9-ounce (250 ml) glass baby bottle with protective silicone sleeve, Stage 2 silicone nipple for 3 to 6-month infants and polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper
- Thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass bottle transitions safely from freezer to boiling water; all components are dishwasher safe; sleeve and bottle can be washed/sterilized together
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Bottle grows with baby--use with Lifefactory stage 1, 2, 3 and Y-cut nipples, sippy caps and leak-proof flat caps ; compatible with most major breast pumps
- Healthy alternative to plastic bottle feeding--all components are made in the U.S. or Europe and are BPA/BPS free and phthalate-free
Made with borosilicate glass of the highest quality, the LifeFactory® Baby Bottle grows with your bundle of joy. · Stage 1 silicone nipple are intended for children age 0-3 months.· Stage 2 silicone nipples are intended for children age 3-6 months. Glass bottle and silicone nipples are made in France. Silicone sleeves provide additional grip and shock absorption. Dishwasher safe. Nipples can be replaced with LifeFactory's wide range of caps as baby grows (sold separately). Compatible with most major breast pumps. Products assembled in the USA. All materials are FDA approved. BPA-free and phthalate-free. Made in the USA. This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
What I liked:
- solid construction, beautiful craftsmanship, just like everybody described
- heavier than plastic bottles so I don't accidentally knock it over
- really cute
- can use Dr. Brown's nipples
- less pieces to wash comparing to Dr. Brown's
What didn't work for me:
- I tried 3 times, each time I could tell immediately that my baby was swallowing a lot of air. He was on Dr. Brown's bottles before and only needed to be burped at the end. With this bottle, I had to burp him 5 min after feeding started.
- maybe mine was defective, but it leaked a bit from the collar when the bottle was set back down, dripping onto the sleeve
- oz markings are on the sleeve. 3oz marking is at a level with rubber all around (not where the round holes are), which means there is basically no way to tell with any precision if there is 3oz or 3.5oz or how much inside.
- no ml markings
- can't use the volume markings on the bottle to measure water and mix baby formula
If you premix baby forumula, then some of these won't be an issue for you.
The few downsides to this bottle is the fact that it can be hard to actually get exact amounts of water as the markers are lined up in a way that you can't see the water line. The stage 2 nipple that these come with also tend to go pretty fast so make sure your infant is ready for that! Beyond that these are the best you can get. They are a bit pricy but if anything try 1 out and you'll find yourself dishing out the money to buy the set.