Cuisinart 635-24 厨师经典不粘锅 黑色 17-Piece 66-17N
- Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel. Dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for Extra durability and professional performance.
- Premium nonstick cooking surface reinforced with Titanium provides lasting food release. No oil or butter needed for healthier lowfat cooking options, and easy cleanup.
- Solid stainless steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop and provide a safe and solid grip.
- Oven safe to 500 F. Glass lids are oven safe to 350 F. Cook in oven or on stovetop.
- Clear, break-resistant glass - monitor food as it cooks. Lid Fits tight to seal in moisture and nutrients for more flavorful results.
没有其他的厨具与 Cuisinart 硬阳极氧化处理的炖锅的多功能性表现。 无论您是在准备一个精致的空心酱、蒸汽的野餐或筛明一个心菜汤，任何其他平底锅都能提供更可靠的效果。 烹饪的美妙训练，适合从沸腾鸡蛋到制作完美的荷兰风。 厨具采用耐用的硬质阳极氧化结构，可快速均匀加热。 进口。 有效期内保修。
Cuisinart 的硬质阳极氧化厨具由 3 毫米厚的硬阳极氧化铝制成，配有 Quantanium 不粘内层、钢化玻璃盖和铸造不锈钢手柄。 有效期内保修。
烤箱*温度可达 500 华氏度
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Update: Its now been 3 months, I've added additional photos. The last one is the cuisinart pan next to a wearever pan I got at Walmart 3 years ago. The nonstick coating on my pan looks rusted. Do not buy this product. I use an electric stove and have never used heat over 6 out of 10 (medium heat) as instructed by cuisinart. I've never used metal utensils or cleaned the pan with a "scratchy" brush. I'm amazed how poor this non stick coating is. Purchased Dec 1st 2017 its March 28th 2018.. The last 2 pictures show my most used pants condition (3-4 times/week). Time to buy new pans and give these to a friend in need of donate to charity. Angry
PS: I do want to note that Amazon's customer service is top notch. They have always taken care of issues I've had. Unfortunately this set is poor quality and now I have to invest in another set. My most used pan looks rusted and i don't feel safe using it.
First, the good:
- These are nice and heavy, and seem to conduct heat well.
- There are lots of different-sized pans, so you can use the right one for the right application.
- They're nice looking.
Now the bad:
- The nonstick coating doesn't seem to be very durable. I only use wood or plastic utensils when I cook, and the pots and pans are already showing scratches (I've only owned them for a month or so.)
- Speaking of the nonstick coating, it doesn't work all that well. I have to scrub reasonably hard to get food off of them.
- The handles are too small for heavy pans like these. That makes them rather awkward to hold.
- The handles on the lids get really hot, to the point where you have to lift them wearing potholders.
- This set doesn't include a good, deep 4-qt saucepan. (It does have a dutch oven, but the diameter isn't right for sauteing a bunch of items.) The 3.5-qt saucepan just isn't quite deep enough, and so there is a lot of splatter.
In sum, if it weren't such a pain to pack all this up and ship it back, I would return this set in a heartbeat.