下载免费的 Kindle 阅读软件，即可立即在智能手机、平板电脑或电脑上阅读 Kindle 电子书 - 无需 Kindle 设备。了解更多信息
使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
您同意通过上述手机号码接收从亚马逊或代表亚马逊发送的有关 Kindle 阅读软件的自动短信。该同意不构成任何购买的条件。可能会收取短信和数据费用。
Go: Building Web Applications (English Edition) 1第一 版本, Kindle电子书
Build real-world, production-ready solutions by harnessing the powerful features of Go
About This Book
- An easy-to-follow guide that provides everything a developer needs to know to build end-to-end web applications in Go
- Write interesting and clever, but simple code, and learn skills and techniques that are directly transferable to your own projects
- A practical approach to utilize application scaffolding to design highly scalable programs that are deeply rooted in go routines and channels
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for developers who are new to Go, but have previous experience of building web applications and APIs.
What You Will Learn
- Build a fully featured REST API to enable client-side single page apps
- Utilize TLS to build reliable and secure sites
- Learn to apply the nuances of the Go language to implement a wide range of start-up quality projects
- Create websites and data services capable of massive scale using Go's net/http package, exploring RESTful patterns as well as low-latency WebSocket APIs
- Interact with a variety of remote web services to consume capabilities ranging from authentication and authorization to a fully functioning thesaurus
- Explore the core syntaxes and language features that enable concurrency in Go
- Understand when and where to use concurrency to keep data consistent and applications non-blocking, responsive, and reliable
- Utilize advanced concurrency patterns and best practices to stay low-level without compromising the simplicity of Go itself
Go is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software. It is a statically typed language with syntax loosely derived from that of C, adding garbage collection, type safety, some dynamic-typing capabilities, additional built-in types such as variable-length arrays and key-value maps, and a large standard library.
This course starts with a walkthrough of the topics most critical to anyone building a new web application. Whether it's keeping your application secure, connecting to your database, enabling token-based authentication, or utilizing logic-less templates, this course has you covered.
Scale, performance, and high availability lie at the heart of the projects, and the lessons learned throughout this course will arm you with everything you need to build world-class solutions. It will also take you through the history of concurrency, how Go utilizes it, how Go differs from other languages, and the features and structures of Go's concurrency core. It will make you feel comfortable designing a safe, data-consistent, and high-performance concurrent application in Go.
This course is an invaluable resource to help you understand Go's powerful features to build simple, reliable, secure, and efficient web applications.
Style and approach
This course is a step-by-step guide, which starts off with the basics of go programming to build web applications and will gradually move on to cover intermediate and advanced topics. You will be going through this smooth transition by building interesting projects along with the authors, discussing significant options, and decisions at each stage, while keeping the programs lean, uncluttered, and as simple as possible.
|页数 : 共680页||更先进的排版模式: 已启用||快速翻书: 已启用|
- ASIN : B01LD8K5C0
- 出版社 : Packt Publishing; 第 1st 版 (2016年8月31日)
- 出版日期 : 2016年8月31日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 9362 KB
- 标准语音朗读 : 已启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 未启用
- 纸书页数 : 680页